9

I'm running around the training room for what feels like forever, and finally, Eric speaks up.
"Stop!" I jog back to where he is and before I even make it, my legs give up and I'm on the floor. It feels nice, so I stay there until I see boots approaching.
"I said stop running, I didn't say we were done. GET UP!!!" I knew it was too good to be true. "Can I get some water at least?" I manage to choke out.
He agrees, and I want to run to the fountain but I have no energy left so I walk. I take the first sip of water and holy fuck it's cold. But it's the really good cold, like when you chew minty gum then take a drink after. It feels so good, that I just dump the rest on my face, unaware of the fact that there's someone else in the room.
"I think that's enough, now we really get to work out," you can literally feel the evil coming out of his mouth with that fucking smirk. That was a warm up? Oh shit. I stare at him in disbelief but quickly meet him at the punching bags.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour passes and I stare at my bloody knuckles as the others finally come to the training room. I don't pay attention to Eric as the little creep whispers in my ear, "You can sit out while they warm up," I turn around as fast as possible with a smile of relief.
"Oh thank GOD! I need to clean my hands anyway." I stop the bag from swaying so much, and head over to the first aid stuff and Eric follows me. Weirdo. Then, the unexpected happens. He takes my hands, but not like he did yesterday, no, it's like if he holds them too tight they'll break like glass. I look around, and some of the initiates are staring at me and him but turn quickly when I catch them.

Tbh I feel like these chapters are hella long. But that's alright I guess no harm is done for a first try right?
Oh! And btw, this is a year before tris transfers just in case you guys didn't know