Idk

It is now the middle of my junior year and sage has not gone one fucking day without coming home crying I'm about to fucking burst out in a fit of rage "uhggg why can't I ever just write my fucking feelings down" "watch your mouth" sage mumbles "I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here already or I wouldn't have cursed I know how you get" "it's okay just please be aware of your surroundings what if your parents walked in they would have screamed at you and you n'  me both know they are one fuck up away to kicking us both out" *sage has a point I do need to watch what I d- WAIT DID SAGE CURSE* "SAGE" "what?" "watch your mouth" we share a laugh " ha ha I get it you don't have to point out every little slip up" "same goes for you shorty" I mumble the shorty because I know that it pisses them off but I say it just loud enough for them to hear "what did you just call me!" "Ummm I believe I called you shorty" they jump off of our bed pushing me to the ground I hit the soft carpet with a light *thud* Sage rushes beside me because I'm acting hurt "OMG ARE YOU OKAY?" I reach up and *THWAP* I fling sage over and pin them to the ground "what're you gonna do to me" I get up confused and flustered "HAHA I GOT YOU TO GET OFF OF ME" we hear a footstep then another and four more follow but they sound lighter almost as though trying to be sneaky so safe gets on the bed and I scramble to the desk to make it look like I was doing my homework "what are you doing up here we can here you from the kitchen" my father asks with a stern voice I reply with "I'm sorry sir sage said something really funny and I fell out of my chair which made them fall off of the bed" my dad looks at me and gives me a look that says "you better not be lying" and he quickly says "okay just try to keep it down"

So uhh it's been 6 months since I last published a part of the story sorry about that