Continuation

"Sage we have to be quiet or my parents with freak they are still adjusting to you living here" I said softly since my dad was still outside the door trying to figure out what we were actually doing "I know I'm sorry" wait are they crying "Sage.. are you okay I know how hard it can be living here" "yeah I'm okay just a little shaken" "that's okay do you want me to leave for a little while" "NO" "Sage! Please be quiet" "I'm sorry I need you here" I ended up leaving to go to the bathroom but I could hear Sage sobbing I got in the shower to take my mind of of things and then *BOOM* "what the fuck was that" I run into my room still naked since my dad had left and my mom shortly followed but sage is on the floor laughing their ass off "you really ran in here naked what if you dad was in here" Sage had a good point and I pointed to a blanket for Sage to throw at me "oh you want the blanket.. then come and get it" I started to walk over and Sage moved it out of my reach as soon as I got to it "what the hell was that for" "I did tell you to come get it" "ohhh you wanna play that game" I was trying to be flirty since my parents were gone but as soon as I got their shirt of I hear a car door and my mother screaming "shit shit shit shit my moms home" Sage quickly hands me the blanket and I hurry back to the bathroom to get dressed I hear my mom rambling to herself but as soon as she got to the top of the stairs I hear her yell "ANNA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" shit she's mad I get my clothes on and go downstairs when I get downstairs Sage is sitting at the island and my mom starts saying "what were you and Chloe doing" I quickly correct her and respond with "I was in the shower and I think Sage was reading" and my mom is very obviously upset "no I mean what were you actually doing" does she have cameras in my room or did my sister tell on us "I just told you what we were doing" "well the footage says otherwise" shit she does have cameras in my room "mom i think it's time i told you me and Sage aren't just best friends we are lovers and I was going to cuddle her" she has the face that says do you think I'm stupid and she says "I knew the first part but you cannot be having sex while your sisters home you can do it at night when everyone is sleeping or when absolutely no one is home" wait does she have cameras in my room "we cannot have your sister walking in and filming it you are 16 you don't need a sextape" oh she doesn't have cameras "I'm sorry mom me and Sage won't do anything like that"

Well shit it's been 5 months since I last published what was I thinking I keep forgetinf about this please forgive me I will set an alarm every Saturday to post