Hera x Female Reader

I was about to close the cafe for the night when I saw a beautiful woman sitting at a table. "Excuse me, miss?" "Mmm?" She muttered, seeming to snap out of a daze. "We're closing now. I'm going to have to ask you to leave." "Oh, no problem! I'll get out of your hair." And with that, she left. Odd. I thought. She was rather pretty.

==========================================================

Over the next few days, the mysterious woman began to appear at the coffee shop every day, which I didn't really mind. Every day, she came in, ordered a double hazelnut latte, and went over to the same table where I first met her. 

After nearly three months, I realized that I never knew her name. So, one night, as I was closing, I walked over to the woman and asked her name. "Hera. Yours?" She answered simply. "What a lovely name! I'm Y/N."I asked politely, yet casually: "Hey, would you like my number?"

We exchanged phone numbers, and a few days later, Hera received a message  asking her to come over to my house after work.

=======================Hera's==POV========================

I was elated Y/N asked me to come over. I, of course, already knew where she lived. After leaving the cafe, I would watch Y/N return to her house, being sure no other god tries to get with her.

That day, I was dressed in a tight dress that showed off my assets VERY well. As a goddess, I was able to change my appearance. As my ass and breasts grew in size, I thought about tonight. I would have Y/N all to myself.

Before I left, I glanced at my slim reflection in the mirror. I thought I looked quite sexy, honestly.

=========================Y/N's==POV=======================

Oh. My. Gods. I had thought Hera had been gorgeous before, but now I see her walk into the cafe in a tight-fitting red dress with no straps. I wonder who she's meeting up with? I thought, jealously? That can't be right, Hera is my friend. Right? But the more I thought about it, the more I came to realize that I was attracted to her.

A small tap snapped me back from my thoughts. "Y/N?" Hera asked gently. "Hi," I said quickly. "Who are you meeting today?" I asked. "You, of course! Remember?" "You didn't have to dress up!" I exclaimed. Frankly, I felt a bit underdressed.

For the rest of the day, I couldn't help but steal glances at Hera, anticipating eagerly what she had in store for us tonight.

=======================Time==Skip=========================

We walked into my house, and I fixed some spaghetti and we sat down to watch a movie. 

By the time the movie was over, it was nearly 8:30pm. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "Why don't you stay for a sleepover? I can't have you walking alone in the dark!"

Hera answered with a quick "Okay, love!" Which made my heart flutter. Shit. I offered her to sleep in the same bed as me, seeing as I don't own any sleeping bags. I remembered only too late that I get really fucking horny when I'm in the same bed as someone.

"I sleep naked, do you mind?" Shitshitshit. "I do too." I said in a sultry voice. "Good." Hera said. Before I knew it, I had stripped down to nothing. The funny thing is, I don't remember doing it. The WORST thing is that I did it right there. I didn't go out of the room, I just stood there, in front of Hera, and took all of my clothes off. Apparently. As I said, I don't really remember it.

Suddenly, Hera did the same. Except, she wasn't in a trance. She very deliberately, very slowly, began to take off her tight dress. "Stop TEASING me!" I whined, and walked over to her and tore the dress off of her skin. I felt intense delight as her boobs danced around, as if begging me to grab hold.

"There you are." Hera said. She picked me up and plopped me onto the bed. She came onto me, kissing with passion, with lust, with NEED. I kissed her right back, goddamnit. Her tongue swiped over my lips, but I refused to let her penetrate. "Let me in!" She demanded, then kissed me again. 

"Nnggh... MAKE Me," I challenged, thinking I had the advantage. She couldn't spank me, as I was under her. I was SO wrong. She bit my lip a little, making me gasp. It was in that moment that she zipped her tongue in my mouth. I then opened my jaws wide, and she rolled her tongue around mine, then took it out. 

I was about to pout, when she jammed her tongue all the way down my throat. She groaned in satisfaction as my back arched and I clawed at her shoulders.  "You are MINE." She growled into my throat. I then took her by surprise and rolled her over so that I was on top of her. I kissed and sucked her neck and left hickeys all down the sides. I moved on to her boobs, kissing and licking them. My tongue glided down her sides and swirled all around her clitoris. It was covered in pre-cum. I cleaned that all up, and then my tongue was squeezed in between Hera's tight walls. She screamed in pleasure, which only made me smile and ram even deeper into her. She soon orgasmed and a clear liquid ran over my tongue and into my mouth.

 The night went on like this for a long time, and when I woke up at the crack of dawn, Hera had disappeared.