Poseidon X Reader

Y/N's POV

I'm so excited for my day at the beach! I listened to paper rings by Taylor Swift on loop all the way there, and I could've sworn I saw, like, 4 people staring at me.

"Hey, Kay!" I said, waving to my friend who had arrived earlier. "Gods, there was so much traffic on my way here, I would've been here sooner."

"Hey, you're all good, bebs." She smiled, and stood up to help me set up my blanket.

"Hey," I asked, "who's the hottie over there?"

"Oh, him?" She said, motioning to the stranger she seemed to have brought along with her. "I don't think you would know him, I met him at the bar last night, and I was absolutely hammered, so he took care of me."

"Oh, that reminds me, do you want to go out tonight? We could hit some bar in town, maybe hook up with someone?"

"Oh, a horny bitch today, are you?" I replied with a small "maybe."

"What was that?" She asked, teasingly.

"So what if I am?" I challenged her. The rest of the day, we were at the beach with Kay's mysterious new friend. He seemed gentle, not my type, though. He was tall, dark, and handsome, "and you prefer the scrawny little nerd kids!" Kay teased me, and I laughed and chased her around the whole beach.

Later that night, we headed to the bar downtown. Kay hit it off right away with some guy, like, 6 foot 4. All I cared about was that the bitch left me with her new buddy. After a long, awkward silence, he turned to me and asked, "So, Y/N, do you come here a lot?" 

"Mmm." I grunted in response. I came on Sundays for the strip night, but like I would tell him that. I was kind of known as the town whore. "Do you, like, have a problem against me or something?" I asked suddenly.

"Wha- no. No-no-no. I don't mind you at all. You're really cool. Kay was talking a lot about you last night, you know."

"Really?" I set my drink down and crossed my arms just for a second, then straightened up to poke him lightly in the chest. "I never learned your name, big guy."

"Oh-uh... Poseidon." He uttered, blushing. I was enjoying teasing him, so I kept going.

"I've always liked that name. Is your family Greek?" I began to walk up to him, backing him into the wall. Soon, I began drawing circles on his chest. "Let's get out of here." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "get somewhere more... private~" Quickly, I moved my hand down over his dick. "Oh, are you getting hard for me? That's so cute. Now, about getting away..."

He took me to his apartment, with a small living room, and a good size couch. Perfect.

A/N: so, I know he's not her type, she literally said it. But, she's a horny drunk, so, whatever.

Ten minutes later, I'm sucking the biggest dick I've ever seen. Gasping for air, I pulled off of him. "Oh my gods, you're good."

I put my head back over him, wrapping my mouth around his cock. I sucked and sucked and sucked, slowly at first, but gradually going faster and faster, until I felt hot semen spray into my mouth. I was still panting when he flipped me onto my back, latching my knees over his shoulders. I felt a sharp pain as my ass was unexpectedly penetrated and stretched by his hard length. "Holy Hera!" I shouted out into the room, enjoying this rough treatment that I don't get often.

"Are you ready?" He asked. "For what?" I said, in between difficult breaths. 

My question was soon answered by a fresh load of hot cum in my ass. I turned around, putting his yummy dick in my mouth again. "No, no, no." He said, and walked over to his dresser, out from which he pulled a massive butt plug. "Here," he tossed it across the room from me. "Put this in." 

I obeyed, then began choking on his dick again. Every time, it went further and further down my throat. I was enjoying every moment of it. These affairs went on all night, and by the time the morning rolled around, the whole room was covered in cum that overflowed.

"I should probably go shower..." I said, turning to walk into the bathroom. "Y/N, wait." Poseidon said, reaching out and grabbing my arm. "I'll go with you."

"Alright~" It was even better with the hot steam rolling around our bodies, and the water running down our skin. He placed his hand on my right breast, beginning to suckle my left. I was moaning out loud, and I could barely tell the difference between his hot mouth and the shower water. 

Kay's POV

Where the hell am I?