Violet Part 8 "The Vampires"

Three men appeared in the wagon and instantly the naked bodies of the women cowered, together in one corner. Leaving me completely exposed frozen as they had positioned me before. Still utterly helpless I noticed one man was restraining Candi, both arms behind her back. Her hair was wild, as she continued to fight his grasp.

"You have no business raiding my camp!" She spat out at the man, her voice disgusted and her eyes full of rage.

"Hush Gypsy!" The tallest man spoke as he emerged from behind the other two ominous figures.

"You have no business camping on Master City territory. You should know better than to put your followers at risk." His eyes greener than any emerald gem lost in the caves of Lutheria. Simply stunning, his features were sculpted professionally, perfect to every last detail. His short blond hair, spiked up neatly in the front, complimented his stone like appearance.

"Not to mention, drugging and holding a princess against her will, is surely against protocol." His tone was now cold and hollow as he shot a glance in my direction.

"Please dress madam and we will escort you home." Another man with long black hair spoke up as him and the man restraining Candi exited the wagon.

"Leave us." He demanded the naked women. They scurried past him and all still clutching one another in a sexual manner. The big breasted female, that positioned herself between my legs earlier stopped and glared at the blond man.

"I know you want me, and I will allow you to take me to your home and do as you please with me." She spoke, not a bit frightened like the other gypsies.

Her arms, now lifted up over her head, allowing her breasts to be pulled up, tightening them to her body. To my surprise the man entertained this thought and turned to face the submissive girl. Looking her up and down, he licked his lips when he studied her massive breasts.

"Is that so?" He said wryly.

His hand traced the edge of her breast and he squeezed it tightly, as she gasped. Then his lips found hers, exaggerating the kiss and fiercely biting her rosy lips. The girl began to tremble as he deepened the kiss and it became rougher. This is when I noticed a small amount if blood trickling down her chin. He broke away from the kiss and what was a small trickle was now a bloody mess around her mouth. Her eyes were shut so she did not noticed this as I had.

"Good girl." He whispered in her ear and she moaned loudly.

His lips had now made their way down to her nipples. Fiercely biting the left and sucking, he moved to the right and did the same. Her hands were now between her legs massaging herself delicately. A moan escaped her lips, as his went back to her left nipple to play a bit more. Just as before, blood seeped from his teeth, that were latched to her. The woman was under his spell and unaware of his doing. He did this back and forth motion between breasts drawing blood and leaving tiny little teeth marks around her erect nipples. Her face began to grow pale, but still held the pleasure filled facial expression. Suddenly, as I predicted she falls to the floor unconscious and remained there motionless.

"Now no one will want you, Gypsy Whore." His tone was cold and terror emerged deep from with in my stomach. Who was this intimidating monster of a man? It was sickening to take in what had just happened right before my eyes. If only I could move or speak if anything. But I could do nothing. The man casually turned to face me. Although his expression was that of a puzzled one. He was dressed in a leather jacket with a burgundy shirt poking out where the zipper stopped. The burgundy complimented his emerald eyes, that now stared at me, bright and penetrating straight through my soul.

"Since you are unable to move or communicate, you can com with us. Until I can locate your guardian." He spoke softly, as he lowered my dress to cover my exposed skin.