Part 1- The club

(Kavehs pov!! 🗣)

Kaveh, A architect that was in serious debt, Was with Cyno, A head in the FBI.. They were in a bar, A sketchy one around the corner of kavehs home, Shared with the owner: A tall,masculine figure that worked in a prestigious company, He was the CEO actually, Alhaithem, God knows why he let kaveh stay with him..

"I-I just don't understand the point of this job- They don't even pay well! It's terrible.. " Kaveh whined
"Well Kaveh, That is how it starts off yk? And it's getting really late.. Let's go in abit, Naris probably wondering why I'm not with him.." Cyno says
"You can go ahead, I'll stay abit longer.. I'll tell alhaithem to pick me up, I forgot my keys.."
"Alright then, Stay safe Kaveh..See you!"
"Bye!" The short blonde exclaims enthusiastically

(Cyno leaves and Kaveh calls alhaithem)

"Haithemmm! Pick me up please.."
"What?  Walk home.." 
"You don't care about your beloved boyfrienddd??, How terrible.."
".. give me an hour and thirty, Stay there until then ok?"
"Okayyy! Bye love you—"
"Bye. Love you"

(A ginger haired girl approaches Kaveh with a sincere smile..)

"My names elisia! And you are..?"
"Oh? It's Kaveh.."
"Wow! I love your name..! Mind if we exchange numbers?"
"Usually I'd say yes but my phones.. Dead?"
"Uh-huh.. Well? What are you doing?"
"Oh well! I'm—"

(The conversations goes fairly well and the 2 hit it off..As friends? They talk for the rest of the night till alhaithem enters.!)

"Kaveh." Alhaithem says fiercely
"Huh? Oh hi! This is my friend Elisa? Elisa..Uh-"
"Come here."
(Kaveh could tell haithem was mad..)
"Oh uh- alright.. Bye friend?!"

(Alhaithem grips kavehs wrist HARD dragging him outside.)

"Ow! Alhaithem!!"
"Shh.." Alhaithem whispers
"Agh.. Let go that hurts! Please..?"
"Why should I? So you can go back to the conversation with that woman? She seemed nice.. You being in the bar is another thing!"

(Alhaithem grabs Kaveh harder and drags him tightening his grip, He ignores kavehs whines and unlocks the door to his sleek home in a rush.)

🍷✨SMUT WARNING✨🍷

"Stop.. That hurts!! Haithem!— We are just friends.."
"..."

(The door unlocks loudly startling Kaveh and making him flinch slightly, Alhaithem pushes Kaveh to the counter and holds his waist..)

"Agh! Alhaithem! That really hurts.."
"Kaveh, Time to pay rent darling"
"W-what?! Now— I already!"

(Haithem kisses Kaveh roughly , he slowly trails down kavehs neck while gripping kavehs waist)

"Nghh.. Haithem.. Slow down-"
"No thanks. The only name I want to hear tonight from you is mine ok?"
"Wait no- I haven't done this before.. Please slow down.. Agh-"
"Never? Well then darling, Id hold onto something if I were you." The gentlemen exclaimed.

(The heat of the night grew more and more, Alhaithem pinned Kaveh on the kitchen counter and gently took off kavehs clothing)

"F*ck! Haithem don't- Nghhh.." (Kaveh whimpers btw)

"Shh!"

Alhaithem makes Kaveh sit up straight and inserts two of his fingers inside Kaveh, Very gently yet enough to make Kaveh moan out loud, "Agh! Ngh.. Haithem.. " Kaveh says breathless while crashing into the other males exposed chest, "Shh shh Kaveh.. The butler might hear-" Alhaithem whispered "AGH— Can we Atleast go into the bedroom..?" Kaveh says "Stop distracting me." Haithem then lifts Kaveh and puts him over his shoulder, Making his way up the white stairs.. Then he slams Kaveh onto the bed.

HI EVERYONE—
SO LIKE NEXT PART FOR FULL/REST OF THE NIGHT!! 😈