Part 2- Downs?

ANGST WARNING.. (they make up dw 🗣🗣)
Smut?(maybe? Maybe not?)

Alhaithem was reading his regular book while drinking his coffee,Like everyday.. However Kaveh was rushing towards the counters, Going back and fourth to his room and to his desk, Making loud noises and messes everywhere he stepped.. Now this did not bother Alhaithem until Kaveh spoke, "Haithem! Babe, Nilous coming over!" Kaveh expressed passionately "What? nilou? Are you serious?!" Alhaithem fiercely exclaimed, Confused,Kaveh asked Alhaithem why it was a issue, "What? It's because nilou likes you kaveh! Are you that blind and stupid to not see that?!" Alhaithem said as he put the book down and stared into kavehs eyes, "W-What.. I didn't know that!" Kaveh whined.

Just then the doorbell rang "ding ding" It was nilou, That was quite obvious, Kaveh hesitated opening the door after hearing this information , At last he twisted the bronze door handle and let nilou in with a friendly smile, "Hi nilou! How are you?" Kaveh said, Closing the door as he spoke, "I'm good Kaveh.. where's your bf, Al haithem?" Nilou asked "oh uh he's.. I'm not sure" Kaveh thought, He didn't notice Alhaithem had left, He knew his lover was annoyed, Just then nilous phone rang, An upbeat song started playing "oh, Kaveh I'll take this and come back!" Nilou whispered while picking up her phone and walking away, Now Kaveh was left alone with his thoughts. Why didn't he notice earlier? And was it true?? Kaveh thought nilou liked somebody else not him!! Panicked, Kaveh out his hand to his eyes and rubbed them, "KAVEH!! I HAVE TO GO! MY FRIEND GOT INTO A ACCIDENT—" Nilou cried "oh.. OH! that's not an issue, Bye!" Kaveh grinned and sent Nilou off, Giving her a sense of relief that her friend was okay..

Alhaithem cleared his throat and stared dead into Kaveh while leaning into the door frame
"Want to take about it now Kaveh?" Alhaithem argued, Kaveh shook his head in a nodding motion while walking to his 6'3 bf, "I really didn't know, I'm sorry haithem.." Kaveh whispered "Its alright. Don't invite her again, Let her move on, She is very nice contrary to her trying to make a move on you" Alhaithem warned,

Kaveh then placed his lips on alhaithems neck and kissed him gently, Alhaithem quickly grabbed Kaveh and started aggressively kissing him while pinning Kaveh to the door frame he was once leaning on, The kiss was rough yet filled with care and love, Kaveh broke out of it breathless and red, He covered his face with his hands, "Kaveh? Do you want to—" Alhaithem was then cut off by Kaveh "No.. Not today I'm tired.." Kaveh Blurted "alright love" Alhaithem then picked Kaveh up and gently placed him onto his bed, Kaveh laughed and hugged Alhaithem, They quickly fell asleep into eachothers touch and before they knew it, It was the next day..