4. 𝓓𝓸𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼

The next week was very busy days for arts and music department students. Preparing for their upcoming music and arts festival which was held every year.

The students were determined to make the festival a success and impress their professors.

''Jungkook?'' Jimin called the younger male who was staring at a distance with a shy smile.

''Not again!'' The purple haired male sighed. ''Darling, you are gonna get caught if keep staring at him like this.'' Jimin poked the now smiling boy's cheeks.

Did the boy even heard him? Nope, he didn't. Jimin stared at the male whom jungkook was staring secretly from behind the cherry blossom.

Now, he understood why the younger was hell bent on sitting underneath it.

''Please, control your inner stalker. He is coming out a lot lately.'' Jimin felt his brow twitch in annoyance when Jungkook didn't even pay him any attention, he just giggled while staring at taehyung and his friends who were sitting on a bench in the garden, a few meters away from them.

''And stop, you are drooling!'' Jimin smacked jungkook on his head who pouted at him in return. ''Hyung!'' The younger whined while rubbing his head with teary eyes. ''It hurts!''

''Good, and don't 'hyung' me brat! If you are going to drool over Taehyung, why don't you just go and talk to him. I really don't understand why you are hiding from him while you always gaze at him like a creep.'' Jungkook's pout only widened.

''My intentions are very pure, hmph! And I am not allowed to talk with him. If hyung finds out he will be mad.'' Jungkook said softly while looking at his lap which had his song book.

His hyung had told him to stay away from taehyung after last time.

He played with the flower bracelet on his wrist with his fingers. Jimin looked at the younger male with a raised brow.

''You know, I thought you will be scared of him, Taehyung, I mean. You hate fighting. He even beat your brother yet you are crushing on him.'' Jimin said with a smirk making jungkook blush.

''H-hyung always gets in fights! And he doesn't like T-taehyung hyung to begin with. I am sure he was one who started the fight.'' Jungkook huffed.

Jimin was surprised when the younger was not intimidated of older male, not even after the fight.

He wasn't there to witness it, but from hobi's exaggerated description of taehyung, like he was an evil villain from a horror fanfiction, had him thinking that jungkook would probably be scared of the other, yet here he was, stalking him with heart eyes.

''Ah... Already defending your hubby? I feel bad for sehun, his baby brother is already taking sides.'' Jimin said making jungkook blush even more.

''I a-am not...'' He mumbled. ''Taehyung hyung is not a bad person. He doesn't get in fight unnecessarily. And h-he didn't hurt them.'' Jungkook said playing with his sweater paws with an adorable pout.

Jungkook first came to know about taehyung through his hyung. His hyung seemed to dislike Taehyung very much, for some unknown reason, and he never shuts his mouth from talking about him.

Jungkook almost thought his brother was in love with Taehyung, but his brother had given a disgusted slash horrified expression when he asked him directly.

Jungkook at first, was just curious to know the person whom his brother hates. But, once he saw taehyung's picture in his brother's phone--why his brother has it in the first place is a mystery--he wanted to know more about this Taehyung. The older was ridiculously handsome, jungkook was drawn to him after seeing his picture.