6. 𝓝𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼

Taehyung was sitting in his class staring out of the window. At the boy under the cherry blossom, to be exact.

One of the reason he was sitting in the front seat beside the window. He had a nice view of his bambi from here.

But he wished he had super eyesight or something, so he could see his bambi clearly from this far. He did try using his phone and zoom in but it was not satisfying for Taehyung. He wondered if he should bring a binocular next time?

''Please don't. I can literally see what's running through that sexy brain of yours. The professor won't allow a binocular in the class. You almost got kicked out the class for using your phone alone, if you forget.'' Jin said in an unimpressed voice, feeling done. Why was he friends with this man again?

He forget how many times he got scolded by the professor because of the younger and got kicked out of the class once, even.

Taehyung was sulky because he couldn't see much of the younger because he was busy with their art and music festival's preparation. The only times got his Bambi's glimpse were when he is sitting under the cherry blossom.

Once Taehyung tried to skip his class just to go and see bambi but then jin dragged him back to the class with a long ass lecture. So his only hope was watching him from his class.

''Its creepy how you know it without me telling it.'' Taehyung deadpanned with a blank face but his expression turned into gentle one when he looked back at his bambi.

''Did he just call me creepy?!'' Jin snapped the pencil in his hand into two pieces. Jackson stared at his broken property with a sad eyes. It was always his poor pencils!

''Forgive the foolishness of a man in love.'' Jackson said calming the older, fearing for his second pencil that the older had in his grasp. How he got his hands on them was a mystery. Jackson was sure he hide it.

The professor felt his brows twitch continuously. The brats were loud. He glared at duo who were chatting in his class like he didn't exist there. Was he standing there for decoration?

The next moment we know Jackson and jin was kicked out of the class. They blinked at each other. Processing what just happened.

''Why did that old coot kick out us but not that big bitch!'' Jin screamed at the closed door and Jackson had to hold the older back so he won't start pounding at the door.

A minute after, Taehyung was also kicked out, for not paying attention and calling his old professor 'pretty' again. The ravenette didn't even look phased infact he was smiling and leaving the floor the moment he stepped outside the class. Practically skipping towards the garden.

But unfortunately, the younger already left from there when taehyung reached there. Taehyung smacked his head on the tree in frustration.

Jackson and jin had to pull away the younger who was trying to break the tree with his head, after finding him.

...

Jimin huffed, glaring at the boy infront him. Jungkook tried to pull the older away but jimin was ready to throw his hands at the infuriating boy infront of him. ''Hyung... Calm down.'' The doe eyed boy pleaded with a gentle voice.

''Look here park, you can't sing. And it means I won, right?'' The boy whose name was Nishimura Riki also known as niki said with a happy smile.

''No, it doesn't! I have a cold but jungkook will be singing in my place.'' Jimin said coughing after. His voice sounded hoarse against his own ears. He winced at his own voice. He definitely can't sing.