𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 (18+)

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 (18+)

@ @𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝐛𝐧𝐡𝐚 x reader

i devoted my life to them and they left me. there was always something not quite right with my three best friends but it didn't matter because there was always something not quite right with me either. the only one who liked school was izuku. he wanted to pass, he wanted to succeed, he was different, and i liked that. he was the first to say he had a crush on me, and i brushed it off my shoulder. i didn't even consider him that way, i didn't think i'd deserve him. then there was shoto, he was a wreck. calling him emo was definitely not a tease; he loved himself some early 2000s screamo. but besides his music taste, he also acted like the stereotype. truama ruined him. his mum sent to a psych ward, his dad abandoning him, his brother considered dead. shoto hated school, he hated people, he hated life. for some peculiar reason i felt like i owed it to him to make him feel better, to make him start loving life. i was the only person here for him, the only person he had, and i felt a great responsibility to at least help him. then there was katsuki. katsuki was my first love. see, i helped shoto and izuku, i was their saviors, but katsuki was mine. i was a wreck, my mother and father left me in their own ways. my first real home was a foster house, but if i hadn't gotten out of that system, i probably would have been dead right now. it ruined my life, but then katsuki found me. he's an aggressive guy who didn't care for anyone, still doesn't really, and I'm not sure why i got lucky, but i did, and he saved me. mitsuki, his mother, picked me up off the streets and took me in, she and her husband provided for me and i was like katsuki's brand new sibling. i didn't want him to be my sibling though because i was in love with him. he was the only one of the four of us with loving parents, yet, he was the most abusive. god knows what made him that way, but the pierced teenager couldn't get himself out of a daily fist fight, running ones with every bloke he met. it calmed down when we went to highschool, a pack of cigarettes being the calmer of his nerves. 

in a way, those boys ruined me more than i already was. they took me out of a bad place and made me worse. izuku was a master of emotional manipulation and when i think back to our old times, i start to realise how toxic he was. anything he wanted, he got, whether i liked it or not. katsuki introduced me to nicotine and i became the addicted fiend i am now, and i can never really be upset with shoto introducing me into the alternative scene since those were the most fun times in my life.

for a moment, i thought i had done my job. sure, we were all junky punk kids, the most of us ready to drop out of school, but they seemed to get mentally better. finally, shoto started smiling, katsuki stopped fighting and izuku started to make something out of himself. but it all came to an end.

"Theres a party on aiko street." Shoto deadpanned, showing the text invite on his mobile screen. I, leaning against my locker, snatched his flashy phone to get a better look. 

"This place is sketchy as." I laughed, passing his phone back to him.

"What, are you scared, ghostface?" Katsuki sneered, crossing his muscular arms over his chest. 

"Dont call me that, and no, but I'm feeling kind of sick tonight plus i said id help Mitsuki tidy up." i sneered back at him. 

"Well id love to go!" Izuku cheered, wrapping his arm around the apathetic todoroki. 

"Yeah, so you can sell your stupid drugs to dumb junkies." Shoto sighed, pushing Izuku away from him. "Whatever, if you feel better join us, a party isn't fun without you."  i nodded, turning away and waving goodbye. 

The three watched as your form disappeared. 

that was the last time you saw them.

"Y/n! Wakeup!" You jolted awake, rubbing your tired eyes. Your bedroom table covered in dirty tissues and medication. You sniffled your runny nose, your eyes adjusting on Mistuki's form.

"Its 3am, i feel so sick, whats up?" You groaned. Mitsuki's eyes held worry and panic as she gripped her phone. A loud band noise alerted you right awake. "What the hell was that?!"

"Where is Katsuki?" She asked, stress laced in her tone.

You picked up your phone from your bedside table, a new icon flashing to your attention. Clicking on it, your eyes widened in shock at the video before you.

"Several shots have been fired at a party on Aiko street, the police arriving just as we're speaking, it seems like a mafia attack happened early this morning at the end hours of a party happening underground." You gasped, trying to refresh the feed for any more news. "Police found 3 alive, 3 young boys." You looked up at Mistuki who stared down at her own phone. 

"Thank god," You sighed, ready to put your phone away.

"The three young men in their 20s were the only survivors of the shooting." As you saw the pictures of the survivors on the news broadcast a cold sweat broke out. 

The survivors were not your friends.