𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝-𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚💙

ᴇɪʟᴇᴇɴ 

ᴇɪʟᴇᴇɴ 

↳ @ʟᴜᴠᴇɪʟᴇᴇɴ

↜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~↝

Me and Notti were sitting in his room, he was playing his game and I was just on Tiktok. We were supposed to chill and hang out but he was too busy playing with dumb ass ddot.

"Bro is we hanging out or are you just gonna play the game this whole time" I kick his back.

"Keep ya dirty feet off me" he turns around and pinches my foot making me scream. 

"Ow Notti!" I'm just being over dramatic so his mom could yell at him.

"Ethan, mantén tus manos alejadas de esa chica." His mom yelled at him in Spanish 

He gave me a side eye before going back to his game, I just rolled my eyes and went back to watching tiktoks.

"Yoooo!" The door came slamming against the wall and there was DD jumping up and down 

"She texted back bro" he ran over to Notti and put his phone all up in his face.

"Si haces un agujero en mi pared, te patearé el trasero." She yelled and we all said sorry 

I grabbed his phone to see who he talking about and immediately I busted out laughing.

"Not Crystal Std ass" I throw his phone down on the bed and sat back down while they both were looking at me.

"What's wrong with her?" dd raised his eyebrow

"She was just messing with that nigga Noah like last week now she trying to get in ya pants STD!"  I yelled the last part because she really disgusted me.

They both made an "O" with their mouth and dd quickly grabbed his phone and I hope blocked her.

"Ard Imma leave yall can finish your little date" Dd left the room and closed the door.

"Never that," I said and laughed after.

"Nah you don't like me" He rubbed my tigh 

"Wowwww chill you trying to get neaky" I joked but he didn't look like he was joking

"I mean if you tryin' to" he looked me up and down

"Shit, you buggin" I tried to move but he grab my ankle and pulled me closer to him.

Now this nigga was on top of me "Yo you good my heart" I asked trying to check his forehead but he pins them down on the bed.

"I'm tryin' get with you ma" he started kissing my neck I was just laying there star shocked 

"Wait!" I pushed him off and ran into his bathroom

He didn't say anything all I heard was him turn back on the game.

I sat in there just staring at the wall trying to get my mind together cuz like wtf just happened, my best friend just tried to fuck me not only that this nigga just went back to playing the game.

Then I guess he left the room so I unlocked the door and went out but the nigga scared the living shit out me because he was just standing there with his head crossed.

"My bad Eil that was mad wrong" he said with a sad expression on his face 

"It's cool I was just shocked" I went to hug him and he hugged me back

"Note to self that's not how you confess" I guess he thought he was thinking but he wasn't

"So you like me?" I take a few steps back and smiled 

"Uh yesssss?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"I liked you since the beginning of this year" he added before walking closer to me

"Damn I didn't expect that but I think I like you" I was being honest I had my times when I would get butterflies in my stomach whenever he would do some hot shit like take his shirt off in front of me or some other shit.

"So is it a yes or no like damn" he sat down on the bed 

"The attitude is crazy but we can try" I sat next to him

"Can I kiss you?" he turned to me with those dumb ass puppy eyes

"Sure I guess" I pushed my hair back so it wouldn't get in the way. Then he put one hand on my neck to pull me close and the other on my waist then we kissed and that's how I fell for Notti Osama.

-

ᴅᴏɴᴇ 🥳