𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭⛓

ɴɪɴᴀ

ɴɪɴᴀ

↳@ʙʟᴏᴏᴅɪᴇɴɪɴᴀ

↜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~↝

Today is like the worst day ever like these dirty fake ass bitches in my second period were picking a fight with me and they were over here talking about they finna fight me and I wasn't gonna let a bunch of ugly bald ice tea liking ass jump me so I started the fight with the main hoe who was talkin' the most then I end up getting in trouble and I now have detention for the whole week shit is crazy.

Now I'm making my way to detention, I walk into the classroom and there are like three light-skinned boys in the back laughing and throwing papers at each other, The teacher was nowhere in sight so I just sat down and pulled out my phone.

"Yo who you Mama" one of them came up to me and pulled my hood down "Don't touch my hood nigga" I grab his shirt and pushed him against the desk " damn chill shawty my heart just wanted to talk to you but he just to scared," the nigga said holding his hands up in defense.

I looked over at the other two boys who didn't even care about their friend, they were too busy laughing their asses off like shit was funny.

So I let go of him and walked over to them and the boy with the bush immediately pointed to his friend with the braids "Damn you really gonna rat me out like that" he shook his head "Mb ma I was just checking you out they were the ones doing the most pulling ya hood off" he added then winked at me like nigga, please.

 "It's whatever just leave me alone" I walked back to the seat I was in and put my head down with my music playing in my ear.

Minutes later I feel someone just hover over me so I looked up and this blad-ass white nigga looked at me then he put his hand out and I raised my eyebrows "Phone now!" I was looking this man up and down like he is crazy, First of all, no nigga second of all NO but Ian tryin' get in more trouble so I handed him my phone and slouched down in the chair.

"These bitches be really pissing me off" I mumbled under my breath and heard people laughing behind me, I forgot they were there so I looked behind me and rolled my eyes at them. "David, Ethan, and Darrian be quiet now!"Loud for what, they mugged him and then went back to laughing and talking.

-

Finally, hell is over, I praised the Lord as I walked out of the room and was about to leave when that little boy with the braids walked in front of me and then turned around "Yo let me get your number" That sounded more like a demand "Nah I don't even know you little boy" I mugged him but he just smiled and it kinda made me feel some type of way but Ian about to fall for no regular NYC boy.

"Pleaseeeeeeee" he begged, annoying "Bro how old even are you?" I asked he looked dumbfounded at first but he snapped out of it "I'm 15 you?" he lying he looks like he is only 12 but whatever "Give me your phone" I rolled my eye and he grabbed his phone fast as fuck.

I put my number in his phone then gave him back his phone "Ard now bye" I walked away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back "I'm calling you tonight ma" he hugged me then walked off with his friends jumping up and down. I can't lie that nigga got me blushing and shit.

-

ᴅᴏɴᴇ🥳