01 | magic theif

CHAPTER ONE:
MAGIC THEIF
[season two, episode eighteen]

CHAPTER ONE:MAGIC THEIF[season two, episode eighteen]

'that hurt...bitch'

KLAUS MIKAELSON OPENED
Alaric's closet and pulled out two shirts grimacing at the designs on them. "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" He held the options out for Katherine to look at. "Okay, bad, or badder?"

Katherine practically shook with fear as the person she had spent five hundred years running from compelled her to stay in the chair. "The dark colours suit you better."

"Oh, thank you, honey." He tossed one on the bed. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." She informed him.

"Okay." He sighed. "That dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill."

The only other time Katherine had felt this much fear was her last day on earth as human. "Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" If he was going to use Alaric's body he had to know all the facts.

"That's it." She answered, looking around the room.

Klaus walked over and gently touched her face, Katherine flinched away, shuddering with fear. "Oh, so jumpy." He teased as she turned her head away from him.

"Please, just...kill me." The vampire whimpered. "I've told you everything that I know."

Klaus puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the face.

"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything?" Klaus put his hands on the armrests of the chair looking to her eyes. "Tell me."

No matter how much she tried to resist the compulsion, it was impossible. "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

She would rather sacrifice Bonnie than Cassie — the only person who Katherine liked in Mystic Falls and dare she say it, her only friend.

"Bonnie the best friend?" The Original raised an eyebrow. "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." She responded.