23

Lisa sat on her bed in her coral house, she couldn't help but think about the secret she had been keeping from her grandmother. She had become friends with a human boy and had been sneaking off to see him every day. She knew she had to tell her grandmother the truth, but she didn't know how to come clean.

Just as she was mustering up the courage to confess, she heard a loud noise coming from outside. It was like nothing she had ever heard before - a mix of a roar and a groan, as if something massive was moving through the water.

She rushed to the window and saw a massive creature swimming past the house. It was like a giant whale, but with sharp tentacles hanging from its body. The mermaid recognized it instantly - it was the Kraken, a legendary sea creature that devoured anything in its path.

She turned and ran to her grandmother, bursting through the door and breathlessly trying to explain what she had just seen. But before she could get a word out, her grandmother grabbed her and pulled her to the floor, protecting her with her own body as the Kraken's tentacles crashed against the house.

Lisa held her grandmother close, tears streaming down her face, as the creature slammed into the side of the house again and again. She knew they wouldn't survive this.

"Run" her grandmother said. "Just run , they are looking for you my child, run , I know everything"
I was scared and I had no idea what to do at that moment, A terrible roar came from outside and scared me more
Have they come after me? For what?

"Everything is gonna be alright, just save your life, run"

My whole face was wet from tears and my mind was really not working, everything had happened and I was terrified.

↤↤↤↤↤ ♡♡♧♡♡ ↦↦↦↦↦

Lisa's heartbeat raced as she swam frantically through the ocean, her tail flapping furiously. She dared not look back, for she knew that the Kraken, a monstrous sea creature, was in pursuit. All she could hear was the roaring of the sea and the muffled screams of her own fear.

And then, just as she felt her strength starting to flag, she suddenly noticed a small clearing up ahead. It was a cave hidden among the dark boulders of the ocean floor. Without hesitation, she swam towards it, praying that it would provide her with some much-needed refuge.

As she entered the cave, she let out a sigh of relief, grateful to be out of the open ocean. But her relief didn't last long, for she heard the pounding of the Kraken's tentacles on the entrance, its roars shaking the very walls of the cave.

With no other option, she swam deeper into the cave, hoping beyond hope that she could lose the Kraken in the labyrinth of tunnels and chambers. But it was no use - the monster's pursuit was unrelenting.

Finally, she stumbled into a small chamber, only to find the Kraken waiting for her. It moved towards her with frightening speed, its tentacles writhing and swaying like a nest of snakes.

For one terrifying moment, she thought that she was done for, that she would be swallowed whole by the Kraken's immense maw. But then, as if in response to her desperate thoughts, she felt a power welling up within her - the power of the sea itself.

With a mighty stroke of her tail, she surged forward, sending a powerful jet of water flying at the Kraken's eye. The creature reeled back in pain, giving her the opportunity to flee once again.

For what seemed like hours, she swam through the dark depths, the Kraken's roars fading into the distance. Finally, exhausted and near collapse, she swam towards the surface, hoping against hope to find sanctuary.

As she broke the surface of the water, she saw, in the distance, the shadowy form of a ship. She swam towards it, praying that the crew would take pity on her and save her from the Kraken's wrath.

And as she neared the ship, her prayers were answer.