39

As the weeks  passed, Jungkook found himself drowning in responsibilities. The commercial requests for more pearls and requests for cooperation and partnering with him were pouring in, while the situation in his company was becoming increasingly messy. With everything piling on top of him, Jungkook made a rash decision: he closed the factory without any explanation, baffling employees and customers alike.

Jungkook's sudden decision to close the factory wasn't done on a whim. In fact, it was the result of a bitter reality that he was facing. Little did anyone know that the expensive pearls that were bought by buyers and merchants at a high price were nothing but the tears of mermaids. The truth was that Jungkook discovered the secret when he found Lisa's tears were pearls, and he offered Lisa a deal: he would cancel fishing if she kept crying more pearls.

Unfortunately, Lisa couldn't meet Jungkook's demands, which only made him angry. However, he didn't cooperate with Namjoon anymore and their partnership had fallen apart. This revelation had made him angry and he had suddenly closed the factory without any apparent reason.
leading to further troubles in his business. But despite the chaos he had created, Jungkook's main goal remained the same: protecting Lisa and ensuring her wellbeing. He was determined to keep the truth about the pearls hidden, no matter the cost.

Jungkook sat silently in the meeting with the businessmen as they voiced their concerns and criticisms about his sudden closure of the factory. Their voices were filled with contempt and insults, and Jungkook could feel his heart racing as he struggled to come up with an adequate explanation.

But despite the mounting pressure, Jungkook remained silent, staring at the floor in front of him. His mind was blank, and he couldn't seem to find the words to explain the reason behind his actions. He was too consumed by the thought of protecting Lisa and ensuring her wellbeing to even think about his financial or work-related consequences.
The businessmen grew impatient with his silence and continued to berate him, but Jungkook couldn't bring himself to respond. He was too busy worrying about Lisa and the consequences of his decision to close the factory.

"He really thought he could just close the factory without any explanation and get away with it? This guy is out of his mind." One businessman whispered to the other, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook sat silently, his jaw tensing as he listened to their words. He was filled with anger and frustration, but he knew he couldn't respond. To make matters worse, his body was shaking from the pressure, and he couldn't escape the feeling that something was severely wrong.

As the businessmen continued to make rude comments and poke fun at him, Jungkook's anger reached a boiling point. He couldn't take it anymore, and his hand clenched into a fist, his eyes narrowing in defiance. But still, he remained silent, refusing to give them the satisfaction of a reaction.

"Look at him, just sitting there like he's too good to talk to us. Pathetic." Another businessman snickered, and Jungkook's grip on his chair tightened. He knew he had to stay strong, but the urge to stand up and leave the room was almost too strong to deny. However, he refused to give in, knowing that it would only fuel their insults further.

As the meeting dragged on, Jungkook's stomach churned and his hands trembled. He felt a sense of desperation and loneliness wash over him, but he refused to break. He would not let his emotions get the best of him, no matter how much he wanted to scream in their faces. Instead, he focused his energy on staying calm and keeping Lisa safe, knowing that it was the only thing that mattered.

The meeting dragged on for what felt like hours, but Jungkook remained focused on his own thoughts and feelings, ignoring the tension in the room.