Before our Journey

Hiiii~! It's been so long!!

So, I haven't properly written in forever, so forgive me if there are some portions that just don't quite make sense, or are jumbled. I had recently gotten into good omens, and considering that season 3 is a few years away, I had the idea of creating my own story line of what could happen in season 3. Now obviously, I don't have a clue as to what Neil Gaimen's got in store for the future of our Ineffable Husbands, this is all just my brain saying "hell yeah, we should do the thing" and nothing more. There are some theories and head cannons that I will try to insert into here, like Crowley having EDS (and don't worry, I have multiple reliable sources).

Anywho, I just wanted to say hello, and give a slight introduction to the story before I put you all in grief and denial 😈 jk jk, unless..... nah I'm just playing! And please, feel free to comment and such, I love hearing feedback and knowing if you guys are enjoying the story and want more!!

I would also like to give a big ol' shout out to my LOVELY lovely editor, Livbug1029
They have been trying to get my story not to be absolute garbage, and I couldn't be anymore grateful for their dedication to make this at least legible!

And with that, enjoy the story~!