Chapter 11: Valentine's Day Part 1

Agent 8's Pov:

It has been a week since that Truth or Dare-kiss thing. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I want to ask Niroka if she can be my Valentine. Problem is, I don't know what to get her. I went to multiple stores, but still haven't found the perfect gift.

While at the mall, I saw Niroka with Jane and Olivia at the clothing store. The girls noticed me and waved. I waved back and walked to the jewelry store next to it.

Agent 3's Pov:

"Hey Niroka, you getting anything special for Kei for Valentine's Day?" Jane said. I blushed. "Of course! Besides, he deserves a gift after all the things he's done for me." I said. Kei has done so many wonderful things for me. He makes me laugh whenever I'm down, catches me when I'm about to fall, and most of all, helped with my life problems. "Damn, I thought you weren't a softie, Niroka." Olivia said.

I turned to go to a different section of the store when I paused and saw Kei right outside. He waved and me and the girls waved back. I sighed in awe after he walked away.

---------

Me and the girls went to the Inkopolis Square Cafe to not only have some snacks, but also to think about a present for Kei. "I can't just give him chocolate. He deserves something better." I groaned. I felt something poke me from my backpack. "Oww!" I squealed. I was wearing my backpack at the moment, so the poking could have come from it. I took it off, opened my backpack and looked inside to see what was poking me. I felt for something sharp, then I found my Golden Toothpick. I know! I'll give this to Kei tomorrow. "Nevermind, girls. I've found the perfect present for Kei!" I declared.

Agent 8's Pov:

"Hopefully, Niroka will love this necklace I got her." I said to myself as I walked back to the apartment with the container holding the red-jeweled necklace in my hand. I got to the apartment, got the key from my pocket, and unlocked the door. "Hey, Kei!" Jane greeted. "Where's Niroka?" I asked. "She's already asleep." She said. Then, I heard Niroka's door open. "What do you mean, Four? I was just scrolling through my phone." Niroka said. "What's that you're holding, Eight?" Niroka said as she pointed at the small box I was holding.

"Oh, this? Well, this is for my Valentine, which is definitely not anyone in this room." I lied. "By the way, have you guys heard? Off the Hook is hosting a Valentine's Day party, tomorrow!" Four said. "Cool! I'm coming with my Valentine. Three, you coming with your Valentine?" I said. "Sure. Besides, I now know he's going as well." She said, smirking at me for some reason.

(Next Day)

Agent 3's Pov:

It was Valentine's Day and I wanted to find Eight so I could give my present to him. It was almost time for the party, 7:30, when I got a text message from Eight saying, to meet him at the park? "What is this silly octoling planning?" I wondered. I walked all the way from the cafe to the park. Let me tell you something, the ride from the cafe to the park in a car is 10 minutes, but walking there is 30 minutes! I am exhausted!

I saw Eight with something in his hand. I held the Golden Toothpick in my hands behind my back. "So why did you bring me here, Kei?" I asked. "I uhh.. I wanted to give you this." He said as he gave me the box in his hand. I put the Golden Toothpick in my pocket, and then opened the box and there was a red-jeweled necklace. "As long as you wear this, it will be like I'm there with you." Kei said, blushing a bit. I gave him a small smile, reached for the Golden Toothpick in my pocket, and gave it to him. "Even though it has been about two weeks since we met, you are the most important person in my life. Kei, I... love you." I confessed, blushing. Kei just stood there after I said that. The expression on my face saddened. "It's okay if you don't feel the same." I said sadly as I was about to walk away, but Kei grabbed my hand and said, "I do feel the same as you. Niroka, will you be my Valentine and my date to the party?"

I started crying happy tears because Kei feels the same way! "Come here." He said as he pulled me in for a hug. "I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled. We interlocked our hands and made our way to the party.

A.N.

Cutest thing ever! And just about two weeks after they met!