Chapter 11: at my party

When we arrived at my party I wouldn't let go of cellbits hand so he put me on his shoulders and said "birthday princess has arrived" everyone was there even phil... i didn't want phil to be there but i didn't let it bother me "wow a bouncy castle" i went on it with all the other children of the island and papa and dada were both hugging then me and richarlyson dragged them both on with us and everyone was laughing, it was finally the best it CAKE! We all sat down for cake and then after we had cake (which was amazing) we opened presents and i got everything i could of wished for and then the last present it was from papa cellbit and dada roire they told me and richarlyson to open it together and it was 4 tickets to disneyland, me and richarlyson ran over to hug them and i saw wilbur crying so i walked over to him and said "what's wrong" he replied back "i'm sorry i could never be a good dad" and then i looked at cellbit and looked back at wilbur and when i looked at wilbur tilin and quackity came up and jumped onto wilburs back and he picked tilin up and flew her like a plane, i said quietly "y-you replaced me, y-you did that with me" a tear came down my face, i fell to the floor crying and i shouted for roier and cellbit but my mouth was covered...