Don't lie

Your point of view:

I walked in the neighborhood with Alex next to me. My shoulder was brushing next to his arm and I had my hood on. "How are you?" He asked and I looked up at him as he looked down at me "I'm good" I lied.

"Don't lie" how did he know "you skipped today, plus you didn't reply to any of my messages, I'm sorry for yesterday, I swear I didn't mean anything. Nothing at all, and I didn't know a single thing" he said.

I stopped in my tracks "you know? Serena and Bella told you? How could they..?" He looked at me "they told you about Clara?" I looked him in the eyes now. He shook his head no. I let out a heavy breath and continued walking. "I will tell you".

I took a very deep breath now, I didn't know why I wanted to tell him, but I just had a big urge to tell someone my story. "No pressure" he said and I smiled.

I smiled..

I quickly brushed it off "Clara, was more than a best friend.. she was my everything, in other words, my girlfriend.." I stopped for a second my breaths were now short and shaky. "She committed.. to be exact, two years and eight months and 10 days ago" I chuckled looking to the ground as I walked.

"It was my fault.. I didn't show her much love, I didn't make love to her every night like she wanted it, we had this Little Rock band back in Germany, she was our singer.. my angel Clara, thought she was suicidal.. and she couldn't make it" I looked up at him.

He was already looking "it's not your fault" he said before he threw a hand over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. "Alex?" He hummed in response waiting for me to say something "don't worry about Bella and Serena, they are like my moms, they care too much, plus.. I've been sober for 2 years, and it all fell apart yesterday"

He gasped and said as we made our way back to the house "Y/n, I didn't know-" he was cut off by Bella's phone ringing, I apologized "yes?" I asked "come home Y/n, for the sake of god, I'm worried" Serena said "I'm making my way home don't worry"

I hung up and continued walking with Alex, until we made it to my house. I hopped on his bike and he laughed softly "I missed it" I tapped on the seat and he answered "it missed you more" I smiled.

I smiled again. Not any kind. The one that helped my eyes close. "You look so pretty Y/n" he said as he leaned towards me. I bit my lips as I looked in his eyes "yea?" He nodded I went in for a kiss, but he slapped me instead. Oh fuck him. That shit turns me on.

Moments flew by and he pulled me by my jaw and kissed me softly. I kissed back. Our lips felt as if they were made for each other. I smiled thru the kiss. He then licked my lower lip asking for entrance. I gladly gave it to him.

Now his hand was on my neck, lightly choking me, our tongues were dancing together now, and oh was I turned on. I felt guilty. Very guilty, I only got broken up with yesterday. Yet here I am.

He pulled away, but I wanted more "Alex.. I want you" I whispered giving him a pleading look. He looked at me smirking, "damn I didn't hear that well" I hit his chest and wiggled my legs "stoop" I said before bitting my lips again softly. He glared. What did I do? He pulled away completely. Pushing me off his bike. I fell gently to the ground.

He put his helmet on and got on top of his bike "Alex?" I said as I got up. He looked at me before riding off "what did I do?" I yelled holding my arms up. But he only flipped me off.

Rude.

I looked to the ground, now feeling sadder and more guilty. I opened the door with my keys and stepped inside. Serena and Bella came rushing towards me checking my face and hands and legs. As if something bad would have happened in less then 15 minutes. "I'm fine" I said and they both sighed.

I gave Bella her phone and made my way upstairs. Not wanting to eat anymore. I shut my door closed and made my way to my bed. The second I placed my head on the pillow I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning early this time, early enough to make my way to school. I got dressed in some normal clothes. Nothing special. Then I got my backpack from the room's floor and made my way downstairs not forgetting to grab my phone from the charger.

I got down to the kitchen and grabbed an apple before writing on the fridge's white board 'Ik ging naar school'( I went to school ) I then made my way towards the door and opened it as I bite thru my apple and started walking to school. Once I made it there everyone looked at me. As if they saw some sort of witch or something.

I got annoyed, lucky I wore my sweat zip up. I placed the hood on Top of my head and walked inside. That's when I found Alex, he was talking with the girl, the one who cheated with Matt. It seemed like they were arguing. I opened my locker as I looked at both of them. The girl was sort of pleading him or something and he just looked at her coldly.

"Goedkope teef"(Cheap bitch )I said to myself.

"Kyla just leave me the fuck alone" I heard him say as he made his way towards me. I smiled as I saw him. And closed my locker's door. He looked down at me and walked straight pass me as if I wasn't there, as if we didn't kiss in front of my house yesterday. I looked at him as he was behind me. I frowned. What's wrong with him huh?

"Oh look who it is! Miss skips school after she's been cheated on" everyone laughed. It was Kyla or I don't know. "You should have known that Matt always loved me" she laughed and looked at everyone around me. I felt humiliated. What the fuck is wrong with her? Does she know what I'm capable of? "Or what? Are you suicidal or something?" She then grabbed both of my hands making my books meet the ground as she pulled on both of my sleeves.

How could she. My cuts were shown. I cursed myself. Why didn't I wear the bandage today. "Oh look I was right" she laughed. I pulled my arms back. I picked my books from the floor and started walking trying to run away from here. But I tripped and fell as I was pulled from my hood.

I had enough "look here you little bitch. Not because I shut my mouth the first time I'll shut it everytime yea? Don't forget your place and who you are, definitely a whore" she slapped me as tears streamed down her cheeks. Wrong move.

"Fucking hoe!" I yelled and let go of my books now and my hands were attached to her neck as I pushed her to the opposite lockers. "Look now and listen carefully, don't think you have any power over me yea? Cause after all.. you have no idea what I'm capable of doing" I let out a chuckle before letting her go making her fall to the ground.

Everyone was still recording. Fuck everyone!  I grabbed my books and made my way to my French class. Now what I didn't understand was why did Alex completely ignore me. Strange.