Tenten X Hinata ---/(Lemon) Confession

AN: Hope you like it ;)  

Tenten’s pov

“Ahh Yeahh, Yeah there.” I moaned sucking in a breath as her genital hand worked magic on my woman place.

“L-like that?” She asked I her oh so sweet voice.

“Fuck.. Yeahh” I moaned as she picked up the speed. I felt the climax building and building and I know I was going to cum soon.

“I’m going to cum…” I groaned out. That’s when I felt her tong attack me. Her tong shooting in and out like a unstoppable dog. I could not hold it any longer. I knotted my hand him her hair as I screamed her name, climaxing all over her mouth.

This that I woke up in my bed sweeting and cover in my own juices. I really need to stop having these dreams about poor Hinata. She’s my teammate’s cousin. He would kill me if he know.

There was a knock on my flat door and the voice of an angle rang throw.

“Tenten y-you in?” Hinata’s sweet voice called.

“Just a minute” I called jumping from my bed, covering the wet patch with my blanket and throwing on some clean underwear and shorts.

You want to know where along the lines I became lesbian right? And when I started falling fore that beautiful girl Hinata?

Well I had a bad relationship with Neji and Ino persuaded me to try girls. See what it was like you know. So I did and I guess I felt it more enjoyable so that when that happened. The falling for Hinata well that was just after really. She was converting me throw the brake up with Neji and I just sorta sore something in her. It’s been getting worse and worse.

I walked out my room and into the main hall to get the flat door for her. I opened it up and smiled brightly at her. I’m glad she was the first person I sore today.

“C-can I come in?” she asked.

“Of course” I held the door open and she walked in. I lead her to the living room and sat on the sofa facing her as she sat down to. “What can I do for you?”

“T-there’s something I n-need to t-tell you.” She stuttered over her work the poor darling.

“What is it hun?” I asked with a smile. She swallowed hard.

“I…. I t-think I m-might like you” she said. My heart fluttered, she might like me, that great right?

“Well as your confessing I will to.” I took a deep breath. “I’m in love with you Hinata.”

“I-I thought so” she stuttered.

“What?” I asked.