the morning after

I went downstairs for breakfast the next day and  saw Natalie's boyfriend sleeping on the couch. I wonder if she had woken up yet but that question was immediately answered when she came out of the kitchen. She was wearing this short skirt and a regular T-shirt.

" Hey handsome how was your night." Natalie said at first I thought she was talking to her boyfriend then I remembered what happened last night.

" Hey you can't be saying stuff like that especially with your boyfriend so close."

"He's not my boyfriend we broke up when he showed up wasted last night that's why he's sleeping on the couch."

"Still you can't be saying stuff like that someone might hear you."

" Ok fine I won't do it again oh by the way what's for breakfast."

"I don't know it's usually done before I'm awake but I guess my dad is sleeping in." As I say that, footsteps come from upstairs.

My stepsister came from upstairs in her pajamas (which was a tight shirt no bra and booty shorts) the first thing I noticed was her nipples poking through her shirt. I'm shamed to admit it but it made me really hard.

"What's for dinner?" Brea asked.

"Oh we were just talking about that, dad is sleeping in so you have to make something yourself."

"I'll just wait for him to wake up " she said as she went upstairs.

"Natalie can I speak to you in the kitchen please."

"Yea, sure "

We went to the kitchen and she asked me what i wanted.

"Oh I was just wondering if you could make scrambled eggs because I don't know how."

"Oh yeah no problem."

She bent over to get the eggs from the fridge and I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. She stood up and noticed that I was looking at her.

"Wanna go again? I noticed you got a little hard when your stepsister came downstairs."

"Well did you see what she was wearing?"