chapter-1

It was a fine evening. The sun was shining brightly in the blue sky among the occasionally drifting clouds.

Everything looked peaceful except for a blonde haired guy who had his gaze set on the empty training ground. His eyes twitched as he looked at his watch.'where are those idiots!'

Up in the woods a young girl with forest green eyes sighed as she looked at the horizon.She was perched up on a tree branch up in a big tree and softly held her hair as it fluttered with the wind. It gave her tranquility being close to nature.
In a world full of curses that made her claustrophobic, only this place could give her peace....

"Oii Izumi-chan! Get down from there. Nanami will kill me if you missed another practice" Haibara Yu, the girl's classmate and close friend called out to her.

"Oh Yu-kun how did you find me again? I was sure not to leave any traces" Izumi looked down and frowned on being found.

"That's why you need to practice more. Now come along" He gave her a smug look and lead the way glancing at the tall tree that could be seen clearly from a distance. She was just bad at finding hiding spots. He mentally chuckled.
____________________________________

The two first years reached Jujutsu highschool. As they went closer, they got an eerie feeling creep up.

Waiting for them at the entrance was Nanami Kento..

Since Izumi was the only girl among the 3 first years, the two boys were very protective of her. If Yu was her partner in crime then Nanami was the strict overprotective brother.

"Where were you?"Nanami asked folding his hands on his chest.

" Ahh Nanami.... We were just running some errands you know.. " Yu looked away from the guy and tried to make up the most believable excuse.'note the sarcasm'

"I wasn't asking you. Now answer my question" Nanami gazed at the guilty girl raising an eyebrow since he knew who the culprit would be.

"I just went out to have fresh air and lost track of time.Don't be mad at me kento-kun" She tried her best puppy eyes on him and as always... It worked.

Nanami sighed shaking his head and asked them to start their practice.

Yu and Izumi were on hand to hand combat and nanami was examining their techniques.

As Yu was about to tackle Izumi to the ground when she bent down and kicked him on his stomach. The mischievous look on her face was unnoticed by the boy.

Yu let out an 'uff' sound and regained his balance. He quickly avoided her next attack and was about to counter, when suddenly he was pulled up from the ground by his leg. Long vines that emerged from the ground had coiled around his legs.

"Hey! Let me go!" Yu cried out as he was caught ofguard. Izumi had used her cursed energy and sneakily held him upside down.

"Hey! That's cheating. You can't always get away with it!! Now don't come asking me to share my food!" Yu huffed seeing her sheepish look and she slowly released him.

"I'm sorry Yu-kun.. I'll behave" She grinned at him and he smiled shaking his head.

"Aahh look Suguru.. our kohai's are so hardworking and Izumi-chan! that was a nice trick.keep up Yu-kun~~"
All three heads turned towards the sound and saw the two second years walking towards them.

"You should be more polite Satoru.. Hello Himura-san, Haibara and Nanami. I do agree, that was a good technique but you have to be better at close combat" Geto suguru said after reprimanding his best friend.

A compliment from the two strongest sorcerers felt amazing to Izumi and she nodded while smiling."Thank you Gojo-san, Geto-san. I'll work hard"

"Haww that's what i just said you know.. " Gojo emphasised with his hands being dramatic.

"It's good to see you senpai. How was your mission?" Yu asked excitedly as he admired the both so much.

As if waiting to be asked, Gojo rushed to tell him his encounters and how easy the mission was for him.

"Since it about time to end the practice session I'll be retiring to my room. We have already passed the regular time because of your tardiness.I'll see you at dinner Geto-san and Izumi" Nanami walked away with a curt nod.

"You seem to be lost in thought Himura-san. Are you okay?" Geto asked looking at her.

"It's nothing Geto senpai and I've already given you my permission to call me Izumi you know and Gojo senpai has been doing that without it"she smiled at the boy.

"Mmhm"He gave back a charming smile that involuntary made her blush. "You haven't called me my name yet" He walked towards his best friend who was now demonstrating a headlock on Yu and broke them apart. The younger male slumped down.

Izumi followed behind him."That's not a fair answer senpai. I asked you first"she softly chuckled.

"Yeahh it's not faairr senpaaaii" Gojo teased in a high pich girly tone. He and Yu started walking towards their dorm. Gojo looked back at geto and wiggled his eyebrows.

Geto shook his head at that and indicated for izumi to follow after them with him.

◦•●◉✿◉●•◦

Thank you for reading<3