╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

CHANGE(S)instead of being idia and cater's classmate, you're malleus' classmate

The taller male explored around Night Raven College a little bit before class started. This place is much bigger than his old college that he dropped out from.

"Hm. So Class 3D, huh…?" [Y] muttered while looking up at the numbers and letters. While on the way, someone bumped into his chest. "Ah. Sorry."

"Ow~" the messy teal haired male whined, rubbing his sore nose. "Hm…?" The male looks up at [Y] with shock, "Whoa~ A whale shark. You're the one that Azul was mentioning about. Can I give you a squeeze?"

"...? Sorry but I'm looking for Class 3D." The taller male said. The disorganized teal haired male sulked with disappointment when [Y] was only focused on looking for his class. "Can't I get a squeeze?"

"Why do you want to squeeze a random stranger?"

"Hm…Then let's be friends. I'm Floyd Leech~ Nice to meet you~ Can I have my squeeze now?" The male, Floyd, beamed with open arms. A hand grabbed the back of his collar, causing him to whine, "Floyd, you know you'll be late if you won't go to class in time."

"But Jade-nii~ I want to give whale shark a squeeze~" Floyd whined to the organized version of himself who turned out to be Jade. Just looking at them, they're definitely twins.