╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

[Y] entered his work to begin his modeling for the upcoming magazine

[Y] entered his work to begin his modeling for the upcoming magazine. As he entered, he noticed Vil was reading a fashion magazine.  [Y] greeted, startling the beautiful blonde, "Sup, queen."

Vil jumped when he spotted the taller male, “O-oh! You actually came. Did you…accept the offer?”

“Yep. Just applied yesterday. It's my first day modeling for the upcoming magazine.” [Y] replied as he walked over to the beautiful blonde. Vil stood up from his seat, “Oh? What sort of topics will you be working on?”

“Webbing.” [Y] answered, making Vil choke on his saliva. He clasped his hand over his mouth in shock, “W-w-wedding?!”

“Yep. Also, we're partners, Queen.” [Y] grinned. “Which means, you'll be joining me for the wedding shoot.”

“Wait— Partners? The director never told me that we're gonna be partners, but I've heard that he mentioned that I'm having a partner, but I didn't expect it to be you." Vil blinked owlishly, but once again, clasped his hands over his mouth as he blushed. "T-that means…w-wedding shot?! With him?! Of all people?!”

The idea of this made him imagine how it would look if they were in a real wedding. He quickly brushes off his imagination, "No! No! No! Don't overthink it! You only knew him for only a few days! Don't fall for him!"

"Hey, you ok there?" The taller male asked. Vil snapped out of his lovestruck state and cleared his throat, "Ahem! Nothing..."

"I think we will get along very well~" [Y] grinned. Yep, the taller male was teasing the beautiful blonde.

"[Y]!" Neige waved to the taller male as he rushed over and wrapped his arms around [Y]'s arm. "It's so good to see you~"

"This little brat! Who does he think he is touching my prince?!" Vil glared venomously at his rival.

"I'll be looking forward to working with you! And I've heard that you and Vil will be partners, congratulations!" The male snow white beamed.

[Y] smiled, "Thanks. I'll be looking forward to working with you too."

Vil grabbed [Y]'s other arm, pulling him away from Neige, "Excuse me. Me and my partner will be getting ready to dress in our wedding outfit for the shoot. Shoo."

"Alrighty then! See ya!" Neige waved before leaving.

"...You shouldn't fall under his wicked spell. Not all apples are fresh. He thinks he's the most beautiful of them all." Vil protested, turning his attention to the taller male, "And you…why are you being so friendly with him? Is it because he's more beautiful than me?"