15 ~ Will you?

~ Special update for all of ya'll as a repay! 💕

Taara stared at the screen of her phone looking at the text sent by Aadhi as early as 7am and wondering what is this guy up to.

Hi ma! Good morningg 🤗
Like I promised, we're meeting for dinner but with one condition.. we're not meeting each other or even calling till we meet later in the evening. Only texts, see you soon beaut! 😉

A normal dinner with him usually wouldn't have these much of conditions, what was this guy up to?.. she sighed in frustration because of his rule of even not calling. missing his morning voice, she left to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for breakfast.

She had her uppama prepared by Manju ma and was ranting about the text she received in the morning to her brother, Sharanya, Manju ma and Vishwa

She had her uppama prepared by Manju ma and was ranting about the text she received in the morning to her brother, Sharanya, Manju ma and Vishwa. Three chuckled except for that one person.

Aiyeyeye, enna lead uh nee. Ippo avaru  kooda pesulena enna aagirum unnaku? Appo lerndhu paathutu iruken, nee pora pokke seri ille solliten.

Dei thakkali chedi, naane semma gaandu le iruken irukura kovathula indha fork eduthu unna kolla kooda pannirven.. kalaileye sethuradha enna, seriya?

Taara looked at him with a soft smile and stated it with a polite tone (dangerous to him actually) which Vishwa gulped to and knew if he doesn't shut up he is in trouble. The other three let out a chuckle

Everyone's attention was caught by a doorbell. Manju ma opened the door to find Krithi standing there. She was warmly invited inside. Everyone greeted her and there you go, Taara started her rant.

Now the 4 of them sighed and looked at Krithi with a pitiful face.. she chuckled at them and dragged a ranting Taara to her room.

Shhhh, ippo enna aachunu kathitu irukka?

Haan, un annan kittaye poi kellu

Taara rolled her eyes

Oru few hours le pesama irukkuradhu onnum aayiradhu madam

Taara glared at her

Seri nee enna indha pakkam, adhuvum kalaile, adhisiyama?

Yen naa vaara koodadha? En annan mattum thaan varanum nu edhavadhu rules irukka enna? Adhulam varuven

Vara venna nu yaar sonna unnaku? Ivolo early ah vandhurkiye adhaan ketten, madam ku thaan indha time midnight aache.

Saavu adichuruven di unnaya.. naa vandha vishiyame marandhuten paaru, indha idha pudi