Chapter 11

Harry now found himself back in the headmasters office with Remus Lupin and his mother. "Come on Harry lets go home now." Remus said to him which he replied with a nod. They then stepped into the fireplace and then found themselves in Potter Manor. 

"So Harry want to tell me about the girl who ran up to you." Harry flushed a bit but recovered quickly.

"I have no idea what you are on about Remus, but I think we need to have a talk about you and a certain someone." He said nodding to his mother causing Remus to go red.

"I also have no idea what you are on about Harry I think you are getting me confused with someone else." Harry just laughed and Remus joined him. 

"I think I am going to go to my room so see you two later." Harry then turned and left to his room. But the corridor that he came down was destroyed the walls had claw marks through them, the curtains were in shreds, one of the windows were shattered and the lights had been torn down. Harry then held out his hand and all the broken things in the house repaired themselves.

Harry then came across his room and entered his room, he then strode over to the centre of the room where he got down in a meditating position, all of a sudden, he was in a black room with a cloaked figure. "DEATH!" Harry yelled.

Death then turned around as a hand was around his neck and was raised into the air. "Yes master." Death said trying to smile.

"You said that I had healing powers so why did two werewolves manage to do damage to me?" Harry asked putting him down. 

"Well you see master werewolves are dark creatures that use people to spread a curse that turn other people into werewolves, but were wolves inflict venom when they bite so if you were bitten then it will take longer to heal, I would say a year tops." Death told him and Harry sighed in relief.

"Thanks I will leave now hope to send you some more people soon." Death chuckled before they vanished. Harry then reopened his eyes and went over to his desk and started to read on how to visit the spirit world. Harry then sat in the centre of the room with candles surrounding him, with the book in front of him and his wand on the floor pointing at the book. He then completed the steps in the book and he then felt himself raise from the floor and get sucked away. He then opened his eyes and he found a ring floating before him. When he grabbed the ring he noticed it was the ring for the master of death. He put it on and felt so much power. He then imagined the realm he wanted to go to and was instantly there.

He was still in Potter Manor but it was different he could here more voices. He then excited his room to come face to face with his great grandmother and grandfather. "Hello Dorea and Charllus Potter." Harry said and they both looked petrified. "What not used to seeing people who can travel from the living world to the after life." He said with a smirk. 

"Harry I know we have never met but we are both proud and ashamed of you, you have done us proud by staying away from Dumbledore and his load of muggle lovers who are going to be the end of wizard kind, but we are ashamed at what you did to our grandson and all those other people." Dorea told him but Harry just smiled at her.

"And what was James apart of?" He said with a smirk leaving the two stunned before he held up his hand and the Death ring shone and he was gone. When he opened his eyes he was back in the world of the living, he then put everything away and walked out of the room into the living room to find an odd sight. His mother had fallen asleep cuddled up to Remus who was just reading a newspaper.

"So is an explanation necessary or is this just a random thing that will never happen again." Harry said from behind Remus causing him to jump.

"Merlin Harry you don't have to go sneaking up on me just to ask a question." Harry the raised an eyebrow making Remus sigh. "Fine before your father died he told Lily that he was expected to die soon and that she needed to protect Alice, so he set up a contract saying if he died she had a year to start a relationship with either me or Sirius, and because Sirius is getting married in July I am the only choice." He expected Harry to get mad but he just smiled at him and patted him on the back and walked away.