One warning... JUST ONE! LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCE!!!!

I really had to open my mouth to say something. Well honestly, it did smell like shit and sewer system as well as some bullshitting around. This was somehow really a stupid situation I was in. Not only did I not know where I was but my eyes needed time to adjust and I didn't had that time so I just used my quirk to freeze everything in place. Of course I knew how badly I already used my quirk today and that there had to be a cool down time but I couldn't affort this time right now.

Where the fuck am I?

What the hell happened?

How did they get me?

There was no indication of anything!

Why?

FUCK!

WHY?!!!!!!

Couldn't they leave me alone!

I even gave that shitty person a warning.

Do I seriously need to beat up everyone black and blue?

Anger was rising inside of me and the more I was thinking about what just happened, the more irritated, angerier and even frustrated I got. Instead of being at home relaxing or going to Hawks, I found myself right inside a circuse show that was full of lunatics and insane people.

It did take me a couple of minutes to see that damn dusty crusty dry skinned bitch there. Of course I went over to the one or made him come to me to make it more clearly. Not only did I force him to come over but also to bend and bow in front of me and be on his knees.

Me: I warned you just a moment ago, didn't I?

No smile, no emotion, no nothing. I was simply seeing red as they just had kidnapped me. How dared they do that? How could they not know about me if he was soo knowledgeable to know that I was Cinne. How did he not know that I was cruel and didn't care about that at all if I could feel better.

Me: TALK!

I screamed at him as I released my grip on him so he could talk just a bit. Not more! He was not allowed to fuck around with me. I was not stupid after all. Neither was I leaving the guy in the corner alone. In fact, I decided to break the collar of the guy first before then make an example of him and put soo much pressure on the guy. No screaming as blood started to come from his eyes and nose and mouth as well as ears. This was what would happen to people who were threatening me for life or screw with me. I had enough bullshiting all my life long and wouldn't take anything anymore. It took me seconds to make the guy drop to the floor as I used all the power I had to create preasure on him till his heart gave in.

Me: Now are you willing to talk?

He didn't talk. He looked even more scared now.

Fucking pussy!

How did he even think this would end?

I am not one to take things easy.

I am not one to let anyone bullshit on me.

I am not one to get hurt anymore.

I had enough scars for a life time.

Now screw you all for wanting to hurt me!

Me: FUCKING TALK NOW!

The man was scared but that was no time for him to refuse talking to me. Well I thought so but when I saw him chocking up something, I decided to go on and kill the man. If someone was already retreaving the body and getting him, then I was certainly about to do the most out of it to send a warning. What else was this sudden chocking of mud, bubble or whatever that gluey stuff was? I could only think of one person doing this and that was All for One.

I didn't stop as I made this person disfigured and disabled abd even started beating him with my own hands until my knuckles were visible and I had wounds on my hand as well. However I felt better now doing this.

Me: Hah... this feels soo much better now.

This damn villain group thought it was a good idea getting me but that was the worst thing they could have done. 

Me: Alright... let's get out of here.

My head was already killing me and I knew that my strength were already up to Zero and I needed to find either a place to knock myself off or Hawks. I simply felt hot and exhausted but it felt good what I just did. Of course I had blood on my hands, my own and that from the person I just killed. This was how I started to walk down the streets as much as I could until I reached Hawks agency. I even got to the elevator but that was all I could do because when I satrted leaning against the wall of the elevator, my consciousness gave up and I dropped against it breathing heavily as I knew that I would have a bad fever.

Ahh screw this....

Not again....

Why can't I have a normal life?