Phone love Part 8

Thank you very much  my dearest friend ingenuity_phoenix for the lovely cover page

Thank you very much my dearest friend ingenuity_phoenix for the lovely cover page.

I dedicate this chapter specially to ingenuity_phoenix because she wanted me to show the wedding of the new generation in the last part through the POV of Neil in the last part..The cast of the new generation is decided by her.

Akshara walked towards the railway track to end her life.Both Suraj and Abhimanyu saw her from different sides.A train started coming.The boys got scared and ran towards Akshara to save her.Suraj reached there first and pulled her backward.

Akshara looked at Suraj.Akshara remembered meeting Suraj at the gym.

She was surprised:Suraj!

Suraj nodded:Yes.

Akshara:You are the one who was talking to me on the phone.Right?

Abhimanyu who reached there got tensed hearing this.Because he remembered Suraj saying that he will lie to Akshara that he is her Suraj.

Suraj:No.It was my best friend Abhimanyu who was talking to you as Suraj.Abhimanyu is standing behind you.

Akshara turned back in excitement to see her lover.She could not believe her eyes as he was the same guy who had come to see her.Abhimanyu was smiling at her emotionally.

Suraj:Don't get confused.Your phone lover is none other than your fiance.

Akshara stared at him in shock.

Suraj explained everything to her.Akshara got angry.

Akshara:You are so cruel!I feel like slapping you.

Abhimanyu became upset.

Suraj:You can slap me.I deserve all your slaps.

But trust me.I have changed.Seeing you deciding to end your life for Abhimanyu I realised that my so called love for you was nothing.I realised that true love should win and both of you should unite.I am ashamed of myself for what I did.I really repent.

Abhimanyu:I believe you Suraj.I believe that you have changed.You proved that but saving Akshara's life and telling her the truth.

Suraj wept and hugged Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara.They both looked at each other emotionally.

Karthik,Naira,Manjari,Advay and Chandni reached there seeing them.

Abhimanyu:I love you Akshara.

Akshara:I really love you Abhimanyu.

They embraced each other.