12. Good Fortune

"Well dont you look proper." Vaera remarked. Dunk smiled, his new armor and helm adorned. "Egg and I have been trying, I sent a few men to Raymun, I'm not above bribery if need be." she added. 

"Thank you, vaera." Dunk agreed. "I'm hoping men will come for a good cause, like your father said..."

"You know I didnt ever did finish thanking you... I wanted to thank you for looking out for my little brother." Vaera remarked.

"You don't have to thank me. Eggs a good kid." Dunk assured.

"I want to thank you." Vaera corrected pulling at his belt. His cock perked up. "Can I thank you Ser Duncan?"

"Yess," he breathed back as her hand pulled at his pants. A smile curved his lips as she pushed him up against the wall lips meeting his before she dropped down to her knees.

She took his dick into her mouth and it took all his concentration not to come the instant he felt her tongue against him. If there's a heaven and Dunk got to go, possibly after the tourney he wanted this. Exactly this.

He started fucking her face and she felt his arousal drip down between lips. His jaw moved wordlessly as he worked his hips into her mouth, he never pushed too far or too fast.  Just before she was sure that he was going to blow his load down her throat, he pulled back panting. He looked at his cum over her dress. 

"I think I have to change out of this dress." Vaera remarked innocently.  Picking her up, a laugh escaped her lips as she saw that feral look in his eyes. 

"I can help you with that." Dunk assured. He lay her down on the bed, this was much better than a tent, the wind blowing the curtain's in the breeze but they were alone. Dunk kissed her as he pulled at her dress, ripping it in his excitement, as his hand snaked between her legs.

He lowered to her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her breasts, sucked on her nipples, trailed his tongue up her sternum. She moaned again and he growled. It was guttural, from somewhere inside his chest.

She tried to control her movements, but her hips were lifting on their own accord. He gently bit the soft curve of her stomach and she bucked again. She hummed into him. 

"You are perfect. Every fucking inch of you," Dunk murmured against her as he kissed her hip bones, and she realized that loud moans were coming from her mouth. She wanted him desperately. 

"Please," she whispered and pushed him back to the bed, he stared up at her wide eyed, hands reaching for her every curve as she sank down on him, he moaned out and she hummed her pleasure, relishing the fullness that engulfed her when Dunk was inside of her. Grabbing the bed post behind him, she raised herself up and down his cock. 

"Gods," he slurred out his eyes threatening to close with pleasure but he wanted to look at her, watch her, take this in and never let it stop. 

The sounds of their lovemaking were filling the room. He watched her move on top of him and anchored his hands on her hips before flipping her around she laughed again as he grabbed her ass and lifted it, squeezed it, pulled her down hard on him. Dunk sat up kissing her before filling her back to the bed. Her head hit the pillow and he rammed himself inside of her hitting an all new angle and then began to fuck her earnestly. She cried out as he hit that glorious spot over and over again. She didn't think that she had another one in her, but as he grasped her thighs, watching where his cock disappeared inside of her, she felt more turned on than ever. Clawing at him, keeping him on her.

"That was..." Dunk breathed back as he fell into the pillow. Vaera chuckled rolling over resting her chin on his chest. 

"Just in case." Vaera whispered kissing his cheek. Just in case he died, Dunk realized, but he could go to heaven happy. 

"I think thats the best thank you, maybe the only thank you I have ever got." Dunk admitted. 

"Well I hope its the only thank you like that you ever get." Vaera remarked. 

"Yeah?" Dunk tried to catch his breath still. 

"I hope you live, Dunk." vaera purred. "Then we can really celebrate." Dunk could only nod as her lips molded with his. 

+

"What's that smile for?" Aegon questioned. 

"I'm in a good mood." Vaera offered. 

"Dunk is doing trial of the seven, this is not a happy day, Vee." Aegon corrected sternly. 

"I know that and I spoke with him, thanked him again." vaera remarked. "I am hopeful. He is very skilled man." 

Dunk came out and looked around anxiously. His high from Vaera this morning had faded when he realized what was to happen. 

So many come to see me die, thought Dunk bitterly. He saw Vaera and Aegon though. Vaera offered him a little wave and a hopeful smile. 

 "Good fortune to you." a woman called out and Dunk turned his head following the voice.  An old man stepped up to take his hand. 

 "May the gods give you strength, ser." he said and Dunk nodded. People were here to see him win, not lose. Then a begging brother in a tattered brown robe said a blessing on his sword, and a maid kissed his cheek. Vaera rolled her eyes when she saw that but knew it was that bitches way of showing him good fortune. Dunk stared back at them confused. 

 They were for him.

 "Why?" Dunk asked Pate. "What am I to them?"

 "A knight who remembered his vows."