manager kim's wedding

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2032]

even when hana and johnny were exiting their car, the paparazzi had already seen them and started taking photos of the couple

even when hana and johnny were exiting their car, the paparazzi had already seen them and started taking photos of the couple. hana and johnny just smiled as they walked towards the entrance door. 

"hyung! hyung! hana is here!" manager kim's younger brother was heard calling manager kim and telling him that hana had arrived. 

manager kim quickly left his place and rushed outside to see hana and johnny walking towards the entrance. when he saw hana and johnny, he was very delighted to see them and walked towards them, too. 

"oppa, what are you doing? you should be inside instead of here!" hana said to him, slapping his shoulders when he reached them. 

"how could i be inside knowing that you two will be swarmed with paparazzi?" manager kim said before looking at the paparazzi and saying, "please leave this area. my family are uncomfortable with your presence here. please leave after hana and johnny get inside."

hana and johnny chuckled, "still a manager, even on his wedding day." johnny said. 

"of course!" manager kim replied. 

they entered the building where the wedding would be. when they reached near the entrance of the wedding hall, hana and johnny greeted manager kim's family and family in-laws. 

"thank you so much for coming to his wedding. we're so happy you're here," said the mother. 

hana smiled, "you're welcome, ma'am. i cannot miss manager kim's wedding."

manager kim's mother laughed, "you're really pretty in real life too. aigoo, i feel like the tv put a lot of filters on you. you look better in person. and you and your husband match each other so well."

"eomma!" manager kim whispered shout. he was surprised when his mother said about the television putting on a lot of filters on hana. 

hana and johnny laugh, "we hear that a lot, aunty. thank you."

after greeting both family sides of manager kim and his fiancee, manager kim brought them to the bridal lounge where they could meet the bride and take photos with the bride. 

"ahhh! congratulations ji-won eunnie!" hana ran towards the bride as soon as she saw the bride.

"oh, hana!" the bride exclaimed excitedly before standing up and they hugged. 

"you look so pretty! i love your dress so much! and your makeup! you guys are so cute together. congratulations a bunch!" hana said to her while hugging her tightly. 

"thank you so much, hana," the bride, jiwon thanked hana. 

"johnny and i bought something for you two as your wedding gifts. not a lot, but we bought something that we thought would really mean something to you guys," hana said. 

johnny then gave a white colour paper bag to manager kim. 

"aigoo, there's no need even to bring a present! you guys' presence is already a gift. everyone is talking about the two of you," jiwon said. 

hana laughed. 

"oh my, let's take photos together," ji-won said to them. 

"alright. come on!" hana said, calling manager kim and johnny together. 

"bride and groom need to sit down, okay?" johnny said as he stood next to the bench.

"oh, i was thinking about you two sitting down on the bench instead," said ji-won. 

"you're crazy? you guys are the couple of the day! you two sit down," hana laughed while standing up next to ji-won. 

after the photo session, they chat for a little while more before hana, johnny and manager kim leave the room to give way for other family and friends of the bride to take photos with her. 

"you're going to sing, right?" manager kim asked. 

"of course!" hana exclaimed. 

"great. as long as you don't cry," manager kim said to her. 

"cry?! me cry!?" hana exclaimed. 

manager kim and johnny laughed, "oh, you're emotional. we know that."

"we know that you'll cry. so, please. save it for another day," manager kim added. 

hana pouted and rolled her eyes, "i'll try not to cry then."

"you better."

🤎🤎🤎

after the whole ceremony, hana was the one who gave a speech for the wedded couple. fortunately, she was able to hold in her tears throughout her speech.

it wasn't a short speech. it was a long one, but, it was full of advice, and good things. and it wasn't all serious. hana slipped funny things in between, which made people focus on what she was saying. it wasn't that long. but it was long. it was like the appropriate one. 

after giving her speech, hana performed a song for ji-won and manager kim. well, fun fact, ji-won is a staff working at prism entertainment, hana's company. 

they met through work and hana felt like she's a part of their love journey. if she didn't open a new company, manager kim and ji-won won't know each other because they would continue working under different department. 

so yeah, hana played a part in being their cupid too. manager kim did mentioned that when he gave the physical wedding card to hana and johnny.

hana as a cupid? who knows.