we have a problem.

Trigger warning for mention of gr00ming. I speak of my experiences as an explanation as to why I see this important NOT for attention or sympathy points, please don't say you're sorry for me. I'm okay x

Please share this book on your message boards, tag friends etc. This is written in both anger and sympathy, anything insulting is not aimed at minors themselves but those older who don't speak out about this.

we have a problem. and quite frankly im sick of seeing it. every time i make an announcement about it i lose followers..which is disgusting but funny.

im talking about being sexual on wattpad.

especially minors and under 18s.

it is VILE.

it seems that many users are under the impression that calling themselves whores and sluts and the likes is badass and funny and empowering. its not. you're an embarrassment and disgusting. (unless you're a minor, you're impressionable and it's not your fault, please don't do this)

and moreso, people are encouraging minors to do this??

"_theslut "1-800-WHORE_"

that isn't trendy it's weird.

here's an example of a bio i saw the other day, it's actually not up anymore because idk maybe the owners sad cause it's all depressing now but take a look.

i as a 15 year old don't wanna be scrolling through accounts to find someone to follow and see this shit. and these creators are either minors themselves or interact with minors?

and before you say "tag the person!" i don't want such filth on my page LMAO if they see this they see this, you baby have been like this for ages pls get help we are all concerned

anyways

all kindess here my bad fr

now again "why don't you just block?" because we're talking about minors. kids.

exploiting themselves. it may not be extremely serious yes, but it is in a certain sense. you're calling yourself these degrading names without knowing their history of meaning.

"kids shouldn't be on this app anyways!" but they are. and you're okay with posting this stuff knowing such?

and locations too "fucking him" no you're not first of all lmao and do you even ask before posting these? the amount of people ive interacted with who have talked this way to me as if it's NORMAL? im not that person.

the reason why im so mad an insulting is not to minors themselves it's to the over 18s who haven't been saying anything. it breaks my heart to see a face reveal of "__slut" or something and the poor kid looks about 12. or even say they are.

i have been groomed. I have experienced the effects of acting this way online it is not a joke. and posting about your sexual urges can make others so uncomfortable, and god forbid anyone you know finds your YOUNG FACE attached to it?

you need to seriously think about these things. they have extreme concequences. and what if some of these so called online friends decide to peak everything in an argument or something? then what?

we need to stop encouraging this behaviour.

this is ONLY HATE to those who influence these minors.

to anyone who needs help or has any questions my dms are open to everything, im here for you all.

don't feel shameful, just take care of yourselves. please.