▪︎ 3 ▪︎

¤ 1 week after ¤

"Believe me Hyuna I still hate his guts, but I cannot let my hate for him distract me completely", I say while swinging the knife in my hand, "Letting my emotions get the best of me is not what this team needs right now

"Believe me Hyuna I still hate his guts, but I cannot let my hate for him distract me completely", I say while swinging the knife in my hand, "Letting my emotions get the best of me is not what this team needs right now." She hummed in response while punching her training was Baekhyun. "Why do you think he came back after all this time though? It can't be for the pay.. or to just suddenly become a 'good guy'." I sigh and stop my rounds and turn to her. "What ever that guys' reasons may be. We have to work with him and try to be a team I guess.." I turn and look at her to see her smirking. "What?", I asked as she adjusts her gloves. "So.. you don't mind getting close again?", she wriggles her eyes brow while I roll my eyes.

I don't want to, but then I guess I have to.. why doesn't it bother me that much.

"No I do not wish to but what choice do I really have here? I'm working with him whether I like it or not- which I repeat do not." Forgetting my inner conflicting I go back to what I was doing and focusing on the main target.

I will never go back to before.

He will not get the better of me.

Nothing else went through my mind but my hatred towards him. I was so deep in my hatred that I didn't hear the numerous times Hyuna called me so that I didn't lose my cool. But I did. I let go of the knife and..

Bullseye.

_________________________

Walking down the hallway I hear voices coming from up ahead.

Sounds like Joon.

"Okay okay for the millionth time, Namjoon. I'm not up to shady shit"

"You better not Park. We've worked too damn hard for you to fuck it up. I agreed to have you on our team because I believe your case.. don't make me regret it."

I turn the corner seeing Jimin holding his hands up defensively. Namjoon held his collar tight, and his jaw was clenched tightly.

So.. he took him in even though he knows I hate him..

I could feel the anger bubbling in my chest but suppressed it. It wasn't worth getting worked up over and letting it out on Namjoon.

I walk towards them and can see Joon push him away and watch me with wide eyes.

"Y/N I-"

"I need the group for next week. We want a normal stay for.. you know what."

Crossing my arms and looking up at them both. Jimin looked confused and turned to Namjoon as well.

"What's going on next week..?"

"Nothing."

"A gathering that an ex-agent is hosting.. and yes I had a feeling this would happen so I asked the boss a while ago. You have the green light so go spread the news"