Your x New x Life

Let's this short shall we?

You got hit by a truck, you died and you got reincarnated. Simple as that. Like one of those typical isekai shounen.

The last thing you've watched was Hunter x Hunter on your phone while you were on your way home.

Though, you never would have thought to be reincarnated as.....

.

.

.

.

.

"(Y/n)!" a shout causes you to lift the sleeping mask from your eyes. Before you are no other than Ging Freecss. His hazel eyes stare down on your form as you quirk an eyebrow.

"What?" you said. "Wake up, you lazy bump!" he gritted his teeth, "Make breakfast, I'm hungry!" he whined.

You stare at him for a moment before putting back your sleeping mask, "Do it yourself" you said. This causes the older man to shake your shoulders. "Aw, come on!" he cried.

"No, it's your turn today" you turn away from him.

"Please~" he pleaded, "You make the best breakfast- or do you want me to burn the entire forest again!" he said.

You click your tongue and pull up your sleeping mask, "Geez, fine" you said as you get out from your sleeping bag. Ging cheers happily as you begin to make breakfast for him and yourself.

The last time Ging made breakfast, he nearly set the forest on fire.

"Here" you said as you give the man his breakfast as he smiles, "Thank you, sweetie!" he said as he smothered you with a kiss on the cheek. "H-hey! Your stubs itch me, Ging!" you whined, pushing his face away from your face.

Ging only grins and ruffles your hair. You couldn't help but sweat drop at the sight, it was supposed to be him to do the cooking and not you.

The breakfast is just toasted bread with sunny side up, with a little sprinkle of salt and pepper.

You are (Y/n) Freecss, age 7 and travelling with your adoptive father, Ging Freecss. Ging have found you in a treasure box in the sea when he was 15 years old. You don't know how you got into a treasure box but you were glad to be found by him or else you would have drowned and died, again.

Even though he wasn't the best parent out there, he took you in without hesitation and called you as his own daughter. No matter how childish he is, he tries his best to take care of you and teach you everything he knows.

Ging is 22 years old currently, you know that he might've done 'it' with an unknown woman that you never met and have Gon.

"We will head to York New after this" Ging said as he smiles at you. "...and I have something to show you once we get there"

Yeah and it's Gon.

~•~

You were right.

In the small bundle of clothes in his arms is Gon. The mother is nowhere to be seen, Ging didn't let you meet her for an unknown reason.

Maybe they got into a bad term which led to their breaking up.

"(Y/n), meet your brother, Gon" Ging smiles softly as he kneels down to your height and lets you meet your brother.

Your (e/c) eyes meet with hazel coloured ones, those innocent eyes that could be the death of you. You hold out your finger and let his chubby hand grab hold of it. Gon giggles causing you to smile.