3

Previously
Taennie decided to go on a walk in the evening until then they cuddled to sleep.

Present
It was 10:00 pm
Jennie got ready ready and so did Taehyung, they were all ready to go for the night walk or say evening walk...they chose a spot close to their hotel and the river where not much public can be found...

They held hands and got out of the hotel and started walking along the road next to the peaceful river...

Meanwhile someone was sitting in a cafe next to Taennie's hotel, he was a journalist which means he was always alert and his camera was always ready.

Back to Taennie
Jennie decided not to wear a mask since no one could particularly spot her in the night and Taehyung just wore a fuzzy cap but he too wasn't wearing a mask...but little did they know this was gonna fuel up the dating rumours...not that they would mind though.

Journalist POV
Im just sitting here and admiring the Eiffel Tower but what caught my eye was two very familiar figures and their assistants walking along the river, omg it's none other than Jennie and Taehyung and their assistants! I quickly record them with my iPhone since I wasn't carrying my professional camera....I decided to follow them and record what they were doing. They walked peacefully along the river, hand in hand while walking close to each other...man not gonna lie it was so cute! At one point they stopped because a fan asked them for an autograph, Taehyung gladly signed it for him, the fan quickly recorded a 5 second video until the manager stopped him...at one point they even looked at me while I was filming so I played it cool...after 10 minutes or so they came near 2 cars parked along the road. I saw Jennie got in the van and soon after, Taehyung got in the other car and it drove off their hotel so I called my other Journalist friend to follow Taehyung while I followed Jennie and she got off near a Maison Margiela store...and I'm glad I got everything recorded on my phone as an evidence. I'll post it tomorrow.

————————————————————————————

To be continued...
I know guys, a lot of y'all find this confusing but trust me, it'll be worth it when I post pictures and videos. I have all the evidence and I'm sure you'll love it...sorry I'm taking too long to upload but I'm busy so please spare me but thank you so much for waiting! I love y'all, please read and vote if you like it 🥹❤️
Also this is a short story so we have short chapters and I'm really sorry for that but I'll try to make it longer next time because I'm gonna post the proofs in the next part so expect it to be longer than this...