Sins in the car

He drove along a wet dirty road, with tall trees by the sides. I thought maybe we were driving through a forest or something.

"Didn't know you were the country kind," I said.

"Am not," he answered. "It'd drive me crazy. Boring as hell."

I thought I better not tell him the fact that I actually liked it. "Then what we doin' here?"

"Make out, of course," he said, directly.

I bit my tongue to not let out I was still a virgin. I hadn't done it with anybody before and that didn't seem something I could tell Dally. He sure took for granted I knew how to deal with what we were about to do. Pretend I knew was my only option at the moment. As well, I don't know why the hell I thought maybe he would feel disappointed or would laugh at me.

"Guess so," I replied, looking out of the window.

We drove a few miles more, reaching a deep lake. Dallas parked the car near the small wooden dock and got out to put the hood on. It was a bit cold outside. After he had done it he came back in.

"Any problem leaving the radio on?" he asked me. I shook my head and tried to smile. At least if I was lying, he wouldn't notice. "Finally gonna taste you," he added, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me forward. We closed our eyes and melt in a kiss. In a rough kiss which the tongue couldn't be missed in. Then his lips went down to my chin and then to my neck. He sure was leaving a couple of purple marks on my skin.

When he went up to lightly bit my ear he stopped for some seconds. "Hadn't noticed you wore a dangly earring. It's a cross?" he said with a sassy voice.

"I'm not religious if you're wondering," I chuckled, stroking his dark brown hair.

"Evil baby. I like it," Dallas smirked, playing with the earring in my left ear. The one in the other was just a little black dot.

I felt his cold hands wrapping around my chest, unclasping my bra. It took him just two seconds, so he proved he had practice. He took off his jacket and I saw his muscles moving along with his breathing in his shirtless torso. I was pretty sure when I were telling her this Jessie would freak out.

He threw away to where his jacket fell my flannel and T-shirt soon after I had taken them both off. He pulled my bra off me and slowly nodded while staring at my boobs. "They ain't the way you said, man. Age?"

"Sixteen, why?" I asked him.

"They're okay to be sixteen," he kept saying as he buried his face in my chest, pushing me against the car door and the window. "I'm more into asses."

"This car makes it uncomfortable, though," I told him, rubbing the side of my head I got hit by the door. I then dug my fingers onto Dally's back, hugging him tight. He placed his hand on one of my boobs and squeezed it. I couldn't help groaning. "You're cold as fuck, Dal."

"What?" he asked, distracted by his need of kissing. He licked the skin between my boobs and kissed my stomach, pulling down the zipper of my jeans.

"Your hands, boy," I told him. "Don't mind, anyways."

After he got rid of my jeans he shoved himself to the backseat and pulled me with him. Now I was on top of him, sitting on his laps. I placed both hands on his chin and pecked his lips. Then I moved on to his chest. He had a little hair on it. Then I realized something when I looked down at myself, only with my panties on. "Dally, I didn't..."

"And what? I didn't either. I never do," he said keeping his smirk on his face. He quickly pulled down his jeans and shoved them to the side. He was impatient. He pulled down his boxers too and I did the same with my panties. And there we were, naked as we had arrived to the world. "You're as slim as a top model, princess."