4. Pretty frl

1:41am
📍Montego Bay, Jamaica📍

                                           Abriel's POV | 20

                                           Abriel's POV | 20

"You cyaah stop wear dem gogo clothes yah?" Andre ask when I approach him.

"You cyaah trim off u pick pick beard?" I ask and he hiss.

"Come on" he said and I took Kayleigh's hand walking behind him to a little booth.

"A wah time u deh guh on?" Andre ask 450 when we enter the booth sitting down and he turned around to look at us.

"Bout afta 2 or 3 mah wait pah Jahvi" he replied but he was looking at me the entire time.

"Fawud" he said and Kayleigh squeezed my hand and gave me a knowing look, I rolled my eyes at her and she grinned.

I walked over to him and sat in the empty space beside him. He turned around to look at me fully and tucked his lower lip between his teeth.

"You look stunning"he said.

"Thank you, you don't look bad either" I said and he chuckled staring at me

"Sumu deh pah mi face?" I ask taking out my phone to look at my face, cause why him a stare so much

"No muma jus a admire you" he said and hiss then laugh and put my phone back in my purse.

"Yow d dawg jus sidung a count d black head innah u sista face" Valdo said and they all laughed except me.

"Weh d black head dem deh?" I ask and they are still laughing but not as hard as before.

"Couple innah u farrid" Pablo said

"You cyaah talk ennuh cause your face look like overripe banana" I said and everyone start to laugh again.