Chapter 11

Katia's POV

You know, never in my life did I ever think I'd be in such a predicament. I just realized that it is one thing to prepare yourself physically by training hard to protect yourself but mentally is a whole fucking different story. No one ever thinks it'd happen to them until it does and your caught fucking off guard.

He began to move slowly towards me while started sitting up straight and moving further away from the edge of the bed. He moves until his on my side of the bed and at this point am on his side. No! It cant be! He cant possibly wanna do the thing am thinking he wants to do. No that cant be it!!!! He cant possibly- " Come hear Katia, don't make this harder than it should be", said Nikolai.

No no no no no this cannot be happening to me!! this just cant right!!!!!!??? " You must be out of ur goddamn mind u fucking bastard!!" I said. The rage I felt was nothing like I ever felt before. Not gonna lie I was scared, so fucking scared!! Am not fucking blind...I see how strong he is, and he cant be the leader of a whole ass mafia without probably being the best fighter.

He smirked at me and stood up straight, still smirking....What the ACTUAL fuck. Before I could even process what was happening, he leaped over, grabbed my ankle and pulled me to him with such force I thought my ankle would break. I was really really scared and tears almost came out. I could tell how strong he was but one thing was for sure......am not going down with a fight.....even if it kills me!!!

He climbed on top of me, pinning my body tightly on the bed but that didn't stop my attempts to free myself. I started to fight back, attempting to kick, punch but they had absolutely no effect on him. So struggled to free at least one of my hands then jammed my thumb into his eye and didn't let go of it. He groaned in pain trying to push my hand away and at that moment he was distracted, I managed to free myself from him and ran towards the door.

Just when I was about to grab the door handle, my hair was roughly pulled back that I almost fell down and if it wasn't for him standing immediately behind me, I would have fallen instead I fell towards his bare chest. I held on to my hair as he pulled and I happened to see a pen on the table near by. I struggled to reach to it as he grabbed my waist and tried to lift me off the ground which he did but only halfway. Just before he grabbed me fully, I took hold of the pen.

He carried me forcefully and threw me on the bed then without even wasting time climbed on me and tried to pin me to the bed. This time I was prepared! Using my left hand I grabbed his arm from the inside of his armpits and pulled trying to get him to lean more on the left side so I can free my right hand which is holding the pen. It was hard seeing how fucking strong he is but I managed just a little to squeeze my arm out as he was scrambling to remove my night dress. With my arm free, I jammed the pen inside his neck as hard as I can. This caught him off guard as he grabbed on to the pen and I immediately scrambled out of the bed. I prayed he'd be stupid enough to remove the pen from his neck which would cause him to bleed out since I just punctured an artery but I knew better and that it wouldn't be that easy to get rid of him.

I didn't waste anytime in scrambling out the door and into the hotel hallway. Immediately the guards on the door were alert but since I caught them off guard they didn't try to stop me, and I myself did not stop. I ran to the elevator and pressed the button and fucking hell was it taking too long, so I used the emergency stairs instead coz I knew by now they found out and were probably after me.

I reached the ground level and ran across the hotel lobby towards the exit. I was well aware everyone was staring but did I give a fuck, FUCK NO!!!!! After exiting the hotel, I got in a random taxi that was nearby and screamed the driver to drive the fuck off and he did.

I was now starting to calm down but also I was really fucking paranoid. The drive kept glancing back at me worriedly in the rearview mirror after I gave him my address. FUCK!!!!!!! I HATED THIS!!!! I hated how I felt weak. How the driver was looking at me with fucking pity. I HATE BEING PITIED!!!!!! I never thought I'd feel weak, hopeless. Coz now what was I supposed to fucking do!! Am fucking sure the Petrov family by now are well aware of what happened and probably took it as attempted murder!! FUCK!! am screwed.

Honestly, I fucking wished I would have done the job right and killed him off completely. Coz can you imagine people saying you attempted to kill them!! that means I failed......and that's just fucking embarrassing!!!! And now, I have to deal with the Petrov family and also my fucking 'family'. Fucking hell am screwed, coz for sure my dad would make me pay for what I've done.

The taxi parked outside and just then I remembered I don't have my phone or wallet, fantastic. "Can I go up and grab some money? I forgot my phone and wallet" I said, tiredly looking at him through the rearview mirror. " Don't worry about it hon, you don't have to. And here, take this jacket before u catch a cold." he said, handing me his jacket.

I stared at him blankly and mattered a quick thanks before getting out and entering my apartment. I took the elevator to my room and once I put in the code and entered, my legs immediately gave out. I leaned on my door and finally felt like I hadn't breathed the entire way and am just starting to. After a around 20 minutes of just sitting on the cold hard floor, I released all the pent-up anger with the one way I know how to. I screamed the loudest I ever have, stood up and just started smashing anything I could get my hands on.

Fuck my life and fuck everyone and everything else. " FUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!" I screamed........coz no matter what, I couldn't find it in me to cry. I really did hate my life. Why me? last thing I remember before blacking out is a pair of green eyes staring at me, and I could feel myself drawn to them. A sense of peace washing over me. Whose eyes are they?