Closer To Jesus

Days are closer more or less a Count Down To Christmas. Folks hustling and bustle in and around The Christmas Tree Farm, inside our tree forest, empty spots. Where once rooted a tree grown to attract a family to purchase to celebrate in their home.
The Decorations, replaced from the stock room. Candace Yoder, restocked since she opened today. Make sure ornaments are plentiful out for customers to get for Christmas decorating.
Today Edna
her older schwester expecting a bubbly Christmas Day. Alongside us two Iona, our Cousin, which by the way loved it here. As of course, we all do. In general specifics, trendy Amish, Mennonite, fabric tree decorations so pretty and fair looking.
Doors opened at nine in the morning, customers are already lined up. Edna loved ringing up gifts and sacking them. Greeting customers, and saying good day, please come back we enjoy your company.
Iona decided small tractors constructed from wood by an Amish Toymaker in Town. She sold five so far, and brought more back from out front.
Christmas singers arrived to us, sing on the job, which all of us do as a hobby. Candace, Edna, and Iona that is singing to their heart's content. All kinds of jingle tunes about Christmas Time.
So Candace, Edna, and Iona stood during not ringing up purchases at the register. They sang stood around singing Silver Bells, and Jingle Bells. For the time being more later on today. They sounded so wonderful, the customers stood clapping. To applaud them.
     Cookie walk, kinner of all ages are going, cookies on a stick this time, a lit candle opera to carry, walking along the sidewalk going inside a barn made as a church, benches inside
And set and sing Christmas songs to thrill children ( kinner) , Pastor Troyer, already there set up at the pulpit sitting. He is going to read to them the Christmas story about baby Jesus' birth.
     Once everyone inside the church barn, very good Amish girls and boys. Always sit and listen. The candles are blown out and put away. As they nibbled on cookies. The story begins about
Joseph and Mary venture off to find rest so Mary can have the Baby Jesus. In comfort after riding on the back of a donkey during labor. As Joseph her husband led the donkey while walking all that way.
    Further away The Bontrager Christmas Tree Farm, last-minute tree buying. Such beauty in a Bontrager Christmas Tree. Known for fullness, green not sprayed green, smells so evergreen.
     Folks walking along carrying bags of gifts and wrapped for an extra charge. Smiling faces
Because the time of year made us happy, a celebration of Jesus. Heart-felt messages of love, peace, especially truth.
       Truth is identified as you pray to our Lord, Jesus, celebrated day. To feel his radiant beams shine upon us, fills you up, and makes all things possible believe in him.
        Snow fell silently around us in Snow Peace Town, looking in on the Amish Village Town. Tonight is before Christmas Eve.
    Ashlyn, and Margret alone tonight Maam and Daed, left for home on their farmstead down the road a piece. For inside the apartment up above the Bakery Shop, two schwesters anticipated Christmas Eve going home of Course for Christmas celebration.
       Suddenly a knock on the door leading to the apartment from the outback. Ashlyn and Margret walked over to the door, opening it.
      " Merry Christmas ladies," Thomas said tipping his hat to them in greeting, we are here to visit. James stood right by his side," Good evening, Merry Christmas ladies."
      " Goodness what are we thinking please step inside, it's cold out and warm up," Ashlyn said kindly.
    Two large Mennonites came in to visit, and Margret showed them to chairs at the dining table. Taking off boots, coats, and hats ventured in to sit and visit.
     Inside a hearth in the fireplace a crackling fire going just made, buttered set in the middle of their table.
   Ashlyn set out bowls on the table, Margret
Gave us all a soda pop, and a kaffi. Then they set down to snack, visit and have some fun.
    Toasty warm inside, " I'm here to ask you to stay on permanent, all year round. If worried about what your folks think? James and myself talked to them today, asking for their approval.
They excepted our offer, your rent comes from what is sold at the Bakery, we are partners, what is left you keep. Your folks excited, you ladies keep the money change the name to what you choose. Whata say, or do you need time to think about it?
     " Wow, what an invitation to be invited to stay , Ashlyn said.
     Margret said ," My goodness a dream come true, what are you thinking Schwester?
      " We accept your offer, I mean, we will take it." They laughed right then, because thrilled about our Lord's gift he presented us for Christmas.
     Theodore went to his briefcase, brought it up to the table, sat again flipped it open took out documents. He handed them the paper showing the deal made. You need not sign it, your parents took care of it already, although you not locked in you can cancel at any time.
     They agreed to it, so happy, the New Year awaited them, the wonderful time has come. Everyone stood up to hug, then sat again, he closed up his briefcase. Set it down beside him .
     " Please come on Christmas Eve to our private celebration, because we both shall go to Mam and Daeds Christmas Day," Ashlyn said.
    "Yes, please come at three in the afternoon, no food just yourselves," Margret told them.
     " Certainly, see you tomorrow afternoon," They both said. All of them hugged and they left. After they left for home, a chill blew in.
" I'm so happy Schwester ," Ashlyn said scenscerly.
      Sleep came quickly for nighttime settled in, all succumbed us into our Cacoon of slumber. Filling out heads in sleep dreams of gifts to give the next day and the next day. Both schwesters bathed then hurriedly dressed into nightgowns,
Then stoked the fire one more time.
     Cozy warmness inside and out sleeping till early morning light.
       Christmas Eve
Around three in the afternoon, our party started Their pretty green tree from the Bontrager tree farm, lit up in white lights. Covered in Amish decorations, small stock horse decorations, barns, bonnets and crosses, Straw hats, and tiny bows in red.
     Underneath small wrapped gifts, some bigger ones too. Decided on gift-giving first while drinking hot chocolate kaffi. By this time all four of us set around the Christmas tree.
    Thomas and James brought a sack of wrapped gifts as well. " First one says Margret from Ashlyn here unwrap what is it? She asked smiling. " Oh Dankee so much best schwester. Inside a pretty black velvet scarf lightweight to wear with dresses. " I love it so Ashlyn, I shall wear it right away. Putting it on loosely as to not be tight.
      Margret gave her one next, and Ashlyn opened slowly," Oh look it's a small black lace head cover to wear inside, it's just perfect, Dankee so much. Taking hers off and putting it on instead, lay on her head crown, then Bobby pinned it into her hair. Everyone said it looks lovely.
     Theodore and James handed gifts to them wrapped in gold paper, Ashlyn's from Theodore jewelry box small played music ." This is so beautiful Thomas, it brings tears of joy to my eyes. Dankee so much, Thomas."
     James handed Margret her gift, inside a Piano keys mouth organ, a very nice one it came with a leather case. " This extraordinary Dankee, I love it James. She got up and hugged him returned to her seat after, leaving behind her package for James. " Whatever can it be? Happy smiling and opened it to a gold pocket watch," this I've always wanted Thank so much Margaret he attached to his belt right away and into his side pant pocket.
    " Here for you Theodore ,Ashlyn said, she sat back down. He opened a green package inside a beautiful pocket knife engraved in trees. " This is just beautiful, I shall cherish always he put into his pocket. He went to her and hugged her for it. They both hugged so happy,
     Theodore made sure the fireplace was well lit going. Managing to set down to the family table, James did right next to him. Ashlyn set out a large Amish Turkey roasted to perfection also a bird from their farmstead store butchered. Margret carried a bowl of carrot mashed in butter, roasted potatoes in butter, a small carved ham, green bean casserole, corn casserole. Two big pies Apple and Cherry, a pitcher of sweet tea. They prayed over the food and then passed food around to eat.
    Christmas Eve splendidly spent near those we love, enchanted by praising Jesus the Almighty Savior Christ the Lord. We ate so much full to full.
   The men did dishes insisting the ladies set after all the hard work. And so they did, such the best Christmas ever. Then later on the Amidhman went on home, snow delicately coming down, something about it made it spiritual, a cozy feeling of calmness set in. Night rituals came and as always time to dream away, in slumber rest away, light, shines upon us two dears, wishing for a love affair to come true.
        Christmas Day
Such a delight Jesus, born in Bethlehem, more than ever we need his welcome wagon to celebrate Jesus' Birthday, in one day it goes fast exchange gifts reading the Bible.
    Jesus' Spirit lives all year round, and his unforgettable words Jesus parables written by his twelve disciples. Telling of this great man living among us who came to earth to have sin taken away. Living a mark on the entire world.
     Today I shall remember Jesus as always, calms us, and gives us hope in times of need there or to build joy.
    Come onto thee little Children and I shall give you rest. I picture our Lord doing just that, sitting on a flat rock back in the day hugging children.
     Merry Christmas, May the thoughts of last year complete you in comfort and joy. Remember those in need of prayer, and assistance, try helping them out.
   Now on to the next New Year, Happy New Year, May all you hope for come out for you.
The New Year's Eve Party, at The Troyer big Barn. Ashlyn was invited by Thomas, and James was invited by Margret.
    They dressed in some sequins on their dresses, Ashlyn had a modest black sequin dress on for Mennonite to wear, matching tights, and ankle boots a small bonnet on her head.  " You look beautiful Ashlyn, " Thomas told her , he was falling in love.
     Right next to them standing around listening to Amish Singers , drinking sparkling grape juice. Margret her dress a dark blue sequined dress , matching tights , ankle boots , and a tiny bonnet.
     The Amish man, dressed in blue jeans , boots and Theodore Gray long sleeved shirt, James his shirt dark brown long sleeve shirt, ma'am and Daed gave as Christmas gifts.  They looked so nice in them.
    " You look handsome tonight Theodore ," Ashlyn said smiling at him. " And you look Beautiful Ashlyn ," He said even hugged her.
    " What a beautiful lady tonight Margret ," James told her. And both hugged .," Did I tell you how handsome you are."
     The music played The Fiddler player's popular around town . It sounds amazing , the four dancing a dance like a swing dance . One you must learn, at Amish Mennonite dance lessons permitted in their group .
    What a night to remember, cherish for our first date out together. What a way to send in the New Year, after an hour dancing , they sat at a near by table to eat prime rib, baked potatoes, crab salad on the side, a piece of shoofly pie, and a ice water to wash it down.
     Amazing food," I'm so full I could bust," Margret said holding her stomach. They all agreed .
     Then passing of party hats , laths for your neck, and blow horns later on for midnight.
   They slowed danced to a big band music , hugging and just dancing away.
     " It's Midnight the lead singer blurted into the microphone," Then Old Auld lang Syne song ," Happy New Year."!
        Then Kiss