chapter one

Emma's POV

"C'mon man I bet you can't chug that all down?"

"How much do you bet?"

"A dollar?"

"I'll do it!"

"Chug, chug, chug, chug!"

They have been talking all night. My brother was hanging out with his band. I mean we're all friends and all don't get me wrong, but it was late and I was really tired. Plus I was blessed enough to have my room right next to his. I had to do something about it.

I got up, walked next door and knocked.

"Michael can you guys like shut the fuck up!" I said through the door.

The door opened.

"Dude chill, we're just having fun." Michael said.

"I know you guys start tour next week and everything but please I'm tired and WANT TO SLEEP!"

Ever since my brother and his band 'got big' they have been on tour with One Direction and now they have their very own headline tour. They have one more week until their first show and they wanted to spend it together.

"Aww is my wittle sister angry?" he said making a pouty face.

"Michael just please keep it down."

"It's 3am Michael give her a break." Ashton spoke up.

"Thanks Ash."

I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I have had a crush on Ashton for the longest time. I love all the other boys. We are all honestly so close, but idk I've always felt something more for Ashton. I have never had the guts to tell him though. I don't think I could.

"I'm just playing with you kiddo, go get your beauty sleep." Michael said.

Me and Michael have a very close relationship. Being just one year apart we share everything. From our taste in music to our friends, we've always been like peanut butter and jelly. We like to stick together. But, I am 18 now and Michael still treats me like a 5 year old. I guess he just still sees me as his little sister.

"Thanks Mikey." I said sticking out my tongue.

I made my way back to my room and as soon as I got back into bed I heard them talking again. That's when I realized I wouldn't be getting any sleep today.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys ✌️So I have started to write this new story I hope you guys like it because I haven't really read anything like this before ✨ Remember to comment and vote

P.S Chapters will get longer