Patience

Third Person POV

March 1st , 1925, Paris

[Y/N] sighed. For past few days she tried to think of what to do, to come back to Russia without getting killed." It's hopeless..." She hid her face in her hands. " The Bolsheviks are too strong! We're never going to be safe there! But Russian people suffer... Oh, God, what to do...?"
Someone sat on the bench, next to her. " You really need to stop worrying about thinks, you can't have influence on, [Y/N/n]..."
" That's just it! I want to have influence on these things! I want to help, but I don't know how!"
" You can't save all the world..."
" I know..." She sighed heavily as Alexei wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She looked at him. "You know it's... I'm aware that I can't save all the world, but what hurts the most, it's... I can't save our home..." She blinked away few tears.
" You know..." Alexei started." All those years while you were gone, at first,I thought that nothing can't be fixed anymore, but something was telling me to keep believing...I did, I kept on praying and my dream came true.. " He held her hand. " You always took a chance, [Y/N], and I know, you're the kind of a person, who never gives up..." He smiled at her." But first, the chance has to be given to be taken."
" So I just have to wait, until something comes up that can give me an opportunity..." She concluded with a smile.
" And I'll be there for you, all the time." He promised then gently kissed her cheek. She looked into his eyes, her gaze filled with gratitude, happiness and love. " Thank you, Alyosha..."

" All right, lovebirds! And of the date!" Anastasia announced clapping her hands together. " [ Y/N/n] , king Alfonso XIII and his family is there to meet with you."
" What?!" She was shocked." What the heck are they doing here instead of taking care of their country?!" The situation in Spain wasn't the best, from what she knew... So why where they here?! Especially the king. He hates her...
" What does the king want from me...?!" She whisper-shouted quite a bit scared...
" How am I supposed to know?" Anastasia shrugged." Maybe they just want to talk?"
" King Alfonso hates me as much as my late mother. What could he supposedly want to talk about?"
" Maybe he doesn't hate you that much anymore... After all , he gave you and your mother royal titles back..."
" As if I care." [Y/N] rolled her eyes. " Besides, I can bet, his wife made him to do it..."
" Well... Probably. But he's not the only one that came to see you. Queen Victoria Eugenia, And her children are also here." Anastasia explained. " They can't wait to see you. Especially princess Beatriz and prince Gonzalo."
" Huh.. I wouldn't think Gonzalo would remember me..." She was quite surprised. " He was bearly 2 years old..."
" You're remarkable person." Alexei smiled.
" So, come on!" Anastasia said impetiantly.
" All right, all right, I'm coming..."

______________________________________

" Say, how were you holding up all these years?" Beatriz grabbed her hands.
" In mourning. Someone has told me that all my family and friends are dead... And no one knows when they're buried..."
" Name and last name." Victoria Eugenia stated, anger flashing in her eyes.
" What for?"
" I'm going to talk to him." She smiled innocently.
" Somehow I don't believe you. You would kill him." [Y/N] shook her head.
" You're right. I would." The queen of Spain answered casually. Gonzalo shrugged. " He would deserve this."
" Agreed." His older brothers and sister said in union. King looked at [Y/N] judgementally. " It's hard to believe that you lived with a man for 7 years against your will"
" Well, technically, it wasn't against my will..."
" So you lived with a man without a wedding... Like mother, like daughter..." [Y/N] took a deep breath to calm down and won't say something stupid. Her mother's cousin was rude and shameless at the moment, but still he was a king.
" To sooth your doubts your Majesty, There was no relationship between me and that man." She spoke calmly. " I always had a convincion, relationship between two people shouldn't be rushed. Woman living with a man should be only married, if they're having romantic relationship." She smiled. " Otherwise, it shows immaturity of the people, Don't you think, Your Majesty?" King Alfonso went pale from anger, knowing [Y/N] refers to his romances." How dare you...?!"
" Your Majesty started the topic. I'm just speaking my opinion out loud." She continued without a trace of hesitation.
" No one asked about your opinion."
" No one asked Your Majesty to insult my late mother."
Alfonso looked at her with hatred. " Your birth was an ivent that should never take place. Your mother betrayed her family."
" So have you. Never showed the interest in her on us." Her voice was trembling more and more by every second.
" That's not true!"
" Isn't it?!" [Y/N] glared at him. You didn't even contact us ONCE! You let our father to abuse us for 2 years!"
" I didn't know!"
" You would if you cared! But you did not! Everything was on Siergiey! He was 10! 10 years old taking care of everything! " She couldn't hold it in anymore. She wanted him to know everything.