Monsters pt 2

Third Person POV

December 5th, 1939~

" How can it be?! We attacked unexpectedly! How were they so prepared?!
" Mein Fürer... Someone must have warned them..." The German soldier practically shaking from fear. When the leader was angry, he really WAS.
" Who did this?! Who is the traitor?!" The man rambled on.
" We don't know..."
Hitler looked at the soldier angrily, but then, the another one came in.
" Mein Fürer... The troops had to retreat... We have lost a lot of men... The climate of Siberia..."
" SHUT UP!" The man slammed his hand onto the desk then sat heavily in the chair. " We need a new strategy! Someone tell me, how to defeat Russia! NOW!
" We could do the same as in Poland... Drop few bombs."
" No, you idiot! It can destroy the fields! They will be worthless!
" You mean Ukrainian fields?"
" No, Greek! Of course, Ukrainian! Ukraine is a part of Russian Empire! It's actually the most wealthy part of it! You fools!"
" Mein Fürer..."
" I have promised myself and the people we'll be the be the strongest land of Europe! Russia is standing in our way, so we HAVE to get rid of them! Use your brains! I WANT a new strategy!"

______________________________________

Unfortunately, the difficulties with Russia didn't make Nazi stop to attack Poles, Jews, or everyone who would come against them...
In Poland, there was an organization called Home Army. A lot of young people belonged in it. Especially scouts. They were mostly doing everything to be make lives of Germans in the country harder, or just simply show them that Poland is still fighting, for example by drawing the symbol of Fighting Poland.

Much to Hanna's despair, Barbara also signed up into that group. She even made a few friends. Among them, was a young man, Tadeusz Zawadzki, pen name "Zośka" ( Everyone in Home Army had their own pen name.)

But don't think, that the monstrosity of Nazi was unnoticed by those good and just German people. Some of them were terribly punished, if they dared to speak against the Fürer, some of them simply hid their real opinion...
Lisa Glück was put by fate somehow between these two types of Germans...
She helped Russia, so basically was a traitor, but no one knew about it, and still, she was threatened by her own sister that she will get killed, if she tries to cross her plans. Can you imagine the fear she kept living in?
______________________________________

Lublin ~

[Y/N] watched in horror and disbelief as she passed through the street. The soldiers were everywhere, dragging people out of their houses , throwing them onto the ground, screaming something she couldn't understand. Someone just got killed before her eyes...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Nazi soldiers : Go! And head up!

Resemble: Shot!

Nazi soldiers : Once more now!

Resemble: Shot!

Nazi soldiers : Get all them!

Jewish man#1: RUN!

Jewish man: FASTER!

It was all pure chaos... Civilians were running for their lives as the cries of wounded, women and children torn the air apart...

Polish people: With the bayonet held to my shoulder... With the tears and cold sweat on my brow...