Taco Grande 😘

There was a symphony of winds flowing all across the sea.
Then, one boy just wanted to pee.
His name was of thy...
Pinocchio, why is that his name!
He was just about the same
However, he was a boy, but not just a normal boy. He was hung together by puppet strings, unable to do of thy own will. Unable to break free by the very things giving him life. Oh, how did Pinocchio wish he could break free. But he couldn't plant but one seed. The seed of truth was bustled upon him at quite a young age. Oh, how he hated when he'd get hard, and his massive veiny butthole worker would just seem to sprout right out. Leaving him with no solution to fix it.
Overtime; however, he grew to become very fond of this trait. Cause with all the spores coming out of him, he just couldn't seem to stink. All the ladies wanted him, but one in particular. Her name was Ginereena, and I know it may sound like gonorrhea. Which ISNT funny and is actually a very serious matter.
They saw each other for quite some time. Exactly 177 days to be precise, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is how everytime they'd argue over him buttfucking other men his massive slong would just enlarge. With each and every condemnation his slong would only enlargen. He was a little shy however. So each time he was caught lying he'd just act as if he was a sub and roll Ginereena into bed with him. They'd have the best booty fucking ass shaking trembling sweaty sex ever. But that didn't last long. Soon he began to learn his lesson and stopped seeing other girls in his freetime.
Four months strong and they went on their first day. To Taco Bell that is, Ginereena was practically creaming in her bootycheeks the whole time. Oh how she couldn't take it how she couldn't see Pinnochios dick enlarge with every fib told. She was so sad that she had to buy a pill just to get hard that night after their first Taco sesh.
As the covers slowly swept off the bed. Leaving the bed empty with nothing but a towel. Pinocchio slowly increased the sound of his rock hard music. Pink Triangle by Weezer, this made it even harder for Ginereena to cum. As the music was like nails to a chalkboard in her ears. The mixture of Pinocchio groaning, "oh~ mommy,, am i making that puss purr~😝" Ginereena quickly chimed in losing breath from each and every thrust, "yes! yes! harder pinncochio tell another lie!! I'm almost finished!! It's even better than in the stalls😫" .
Oh how the couple bonded so perfectly. What was next to come was a horror though. Ginereena forgot the Taco Bell theory of Canon juicy diarrhea was proved correct just recently. She tried to hold it back but failed. It was everywhere. Squirting from every crevis of her body. How embarrassed she was, Pinocchio didn't seem to mind however, infact he grew about a inch just from it.
He was becoming not just a boy, but a man. He slobbered up the diarrhea like it was heaven. After he was done, Ginereena blushed of excitement asking for more. Weeks later, they had a child of the name of Presley, who was just the cutest shade of Forest Green. Oh, oh...
☆Happily Ever After☆