THE NEXT BOOK WILL BE....

Congratulations!!!!!👏👍💕💖. And thank you very much for reading my first book in english.

You have reached the end of the first part of An Epic Odyssey.

The second part will be the first part of the trial against Alyrah, Bhyanka and Halden.Here I leave you the cover, the probable date of publication and a preview of a a fragment of the prologue.

**************************************************************************************

Coming up next December 2023

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

...Medeck had made it. A fair trial, even with everyone else against him: the inhabitants of the three kingdoms, the survivors of Rheba, Shinaï and Arboleda who demanded justice, blood for blood; even the same members of the Council who also demanded revenge, masked under the name of justice.

He had to appeal to righteousness. To the very heart of the law that rein the three kingdoms. And righteousness demands a trial.He was not going to deny that he felt guilty casting doubt on the defendants and raising suspicions about what they "possibly" were hiding. He had to exaggerate things a bit, resort to everyone's fear that something similar or worse could happen to them, in order to achieve his purpose. But in this case the end justified the means.

This trial was not going to be like any other. It was clear that the defendants would not say a single word in their defense, and Medeck knew it well. He suspected what the three of them wanted, and for their wish to be granted, they were willing to remain silent, thus sealing their sentence.

He had been given seven days to prepare their defense, but it was impossible, because Bhyanka, Halden, and Alyrah had refused to speak with him when he visited each one in their cells.Still, he told them what was on the table. There would not be an Immediata Executio but a trial. And that just as they had accepted the execution, they had to accept the Tial and everything that would be done in it.

He explained to them what was going to happen, and the risks involved.It was as if the three of them had agreed, because, with different words, they had answered the same thing:-- "Whatever you do, the result will be the same."

All three had insisted that it was unnecessary, and utterly foolish. They had pleaded guilty. They had accepted the trial, but they made it very clear that they would do nothing to defend themselves. They accepted their sentence, because they were sure that whatever they did, their destiny was not going to change.