chap 11

fluff + angst
Srry gusy if I don't make any angst Idrk how to make them 😔(teach me pls)
_______________________________________

Recently..

Few minutes / hours laturrr..
2:21 (2 hours sex 😧)

After they have sex Muichiro carries Kotetsu on his shoulder and goes to the bathroom to clean up, after they clean up they dress and goes to the living room, "what did y'all do?" Aoi asked "uhh nothing" (😭) Muichiro responded "m-hmm" Aoi looks at them suspiciously "By the way Tanjiro bought some ice creams, yours are at the fridge." Aoi told them while still looking at them suspiciously "ok."
______________________________________________________________________________

No ones POV ❤

Muichiro goes to the kitchen while carrying Kotetsu (cuz his legs are yk), He then opened the fridge and gets the ice creams "Here, love~" Muichiro smirked while he handed over the ice cream cone, "Please don't smirk like that it makes me want to- never mind.." Kotetsu cuts off "Hm? What is it Love?~" (dang mui so flirty 😏) Muichiro asked seductively while he put his hand on Kotetsu's cheek "I said never min-. " Muichiro cuts off Kotetsu by kissing him on the lips passionately, "Flirty am I right?" Aoi looks at them and playfully smirks "Uhh.." "Your ice cream is gonna melt, eat it now." Aoi told them "Fine.." They both eat their ice cream.

Few minutes laturrr.. ❤

After they eat their ice cream Muichiro goes to the living room carrying Kotetsu, He then sits and makes Kotetsu sits on his lap which Kotetsu agreed "Your so cute Love~" Muichiro puts his hand on Kotetsu's face again and kissed his forehead which made Kotetsu blush a bit, "Kotetsu, you look so cute when you blush~ I'm glad to be your boyfriend~" Muichiro whispers and smiles, "I'm glad to be your boyfriend too." Kotetsu whispered back and buries his face on Muichiro's chest, Muichiro hugs him and rests for a while.

"Ding! Dong!" The doorbell rang. Aoi opens the door and it was Giyuu and Sanemi, "What brings you guys here today?" Aoi asked "Oh, we wanted to visit Muichiro and see how he is doing." Giyuu answered while Sanemi looks a little angry for sum reasons, "Oh he's at their room, go left and straight then you'll see a door that says " Mui's room"." Aoi replies "ok thank you Aoi." Giyuu then followed Aoi's direction while Sanemi follows him, "Hey Muichir-" Giyuu widens his eye while he looks at the two hugging each other "Hm? Oh hey Giyuu-san and Sanemi-san." Muichiro then slowly gets up, "So uhh.. Who's that again?" Giyuu asked "Oh this is my boyfriend, Kotetsu" Muichiro answered "BOYFRIEND?! Why didn't you tell us?" Sanemi yelled (not angrily) "Just forget about it Sanemi! And he's sleeping." Giyuu closed Sanemi's mouth.

"Ding! Dong!" The door bell rang,
Giyuu opened the door while Sanemi is beside him,

After giyuu opened the door there was Mitsuri, Obanai, Tengen and Shinobu! "Eekkk!! Hey guys!! I'm happy to see you!!" Mitsuri hugs them, "Oh, I'm happy to see you too." Giyuu said calmly, "By the way, why are you bringing those things?" Sanemi asked "For our picnic! I'm so so excited!! ❤" Mitsuri replies excitedly, all of them sat down at the couch. Muichiro and Kotetsu goes to the living room where the noise was coming from, "Muichiro! Kotetsu! Hey guyss!!❤❤" Mitsuri stands up and hugs them "Oh hi Mitsuri." Muichiro hugged back, "come on let's sit!" Mitsuri gladly holds the both of their hands and lets go so both of them can sit, "by the way what are those stuff?" Muichiro asked "for the picnic! Are you guys coming?❤" Mitsuri replies "Oh sure, I'll bring Kotetsu with me." Muichiro also replies, "Ok great!! By the way, I forgot to ask, who's your partners guys?" Mitsuri asked "I'm with Shinobu." Giyuu replied "I'm with Sanemi then." Tengen replied "I'm with you Mitsuri." Obanai said, Mitsuri blushes and covers her face "what's wrong Mitsuri?" Obanai asked "O-Oh! Nothing Iguro-san!" Mitsuri was red as a tomato.

Kotetsu's POV ❤ (GIVING KOTETSU LOVE❤)

Hmm a picnic outing? That's great,
"Oh and by the way guys, you'll have to bring your own food!" Mitsuri added, "hmm own food.. Ok." I thought to myself. I wonder what food I will bring.. Oh maybe chocolates and some chips? Yeah probably, since Muichiro's favorite is chocolate. "Hey Love, I'll be going to a nearby snack store." I told Muichiro "oh sure love stay safe." He kisses me on the forehead and let's me borrow his jacket, I then opened the door and walked outside of the house (or mansion), I then kept walking till I found 'Sweetie's Snacks' hmm I wonder if they actually sell snacks.. I then walked inside the store and looked around at some shelves, "Good afternoon Sir, what are you finding?" The female helper asked me "Oh I'm finding some chips and chocolates." I replied, "oh sure Sir, we have them here, please follow me." I then followed her and picked some snacks, I then give it to her so she can check it out, "There you go Sir it will be 21¥" (yh idrk) I then gave her the money and walked away. But suddenly I heard a window break, I flinched and I go to where the noise was, it was a robber! I then ran out side but he caught me, he then stabbed me two times on the stomach and three times at my leg then he lets go off me.

Female worker POV (this will be short cuz she's not rlly a char)

The robber was going to where I was and I called the police to help us, "We will be there for 5 minutes please stay calm!" They then hang up and the robber was still going to our direction,

5 minutes later

The robber tries to stab me as I stop him, Then the police came to the store and hang cuffs the robber "I'LL BE BACK!" The robber yelled, He was familiar but I ignored it, I go to the young boy who was badly injured and asked the police if they can put him to the hospital.

No ones POV

Muichiro is insanely worried to Kotetsu since it has been 12 Minutes since he was gone, "Where is he! Oh god I'm so worried about him.." Muichiro tries calling him 10 times, Muichiro again tries to call him and it picked up, "Hello?! Love!?" Muichiro was almost in tears, "Hello is this the boy's relative or lover?" The policeman asked, 'Wait this isn't Kotetsu..' Muichiro thought to himself "Yes I am his Lover." He replies "So Sir, He has been badly Injured at the stomach and at the leg, He has been stabbed five times in total. Two on the stomach three on the right leg. He is now at the ~~~~ Hospital, You can come here to see him tomorrow because he is still getting healed. Thank you very much for the call." The policeman told him and hangs up, Muichiro then dropped his phone and cries hardly "K-Kotetsu.. N-no.." He cried, "WHAT'S WRONG MUICHIRO?" Aoi runs to Muichiro, "K-Kotetsu.. He.. He is at the.. Hospital..." Muichiro again cries hardly.

_______________________________________

LETS END HERE IM CRYING ALREADY 😭😭 ANOTHER RECOMMENDATION FROM i_lovekotetsu TY AGAIN ❤❤❤ ILY AND ILY RECOMMENDATIONSSS ngl your so good at making ykyk and u should make some stories

WORDS: 1249
TY for reading!
Next chapter: 12 ❤❤

- Creator