C14

Chapter 14: I'll go find someone else

Stein

The emperor went out to patrol and return to the country, and a group of princes and ministers greeted him outside the imperial city.

As a planet blessed by gods, Stan Star advocates nature. Unless it is necessary to travel and travel warships, everything with a sense of science and technology is not popular. The building of the palace adopts the classical style of the last century. , Even the buildings of large and small towns are still villages thousands of years ago.

Forest and vegetation, nature and peaceful coexistence

The people of Stein think that if over-introduction of advanced technology, it will cause harm to nature, but they cannot accept it if they rely on the power of nature.

undefinedThe ceremonial guard to be greeted was grand, and almost all the ministers and princes and concubines had arrived.

The emperor is not a person who is addicted to beauty. There are only a handful of concubines in his harem, no more than five in total. Except for the queen, there are two noble concubines and two concubines. Born, on a hierarchical planet like Stein, he would be seen as not being favored by God, so even if he gave birth to a prince, he would still be a concubine.

Today is like a grand, home court of the Prince.

The prince wearing a pale yellow robe stood in front of the crowd, energetic and energetic: "Respectfully welcome the father to return to the country."

On the way back, the emperor heard that the prince was doing well in the palace. In addition, there was a queen who added fuel and vinegar nearby. He nodded in satisfaction and seldom praised the prince: "Good job."

The prince beamed his eyebrows: "This is what a child should do."

Next, the ministers from all walks of life stepped forward to greet Emperor Junan. The princelings of the DPRK party continued to add fuel to brag about the prince. The neutrals chose to remain silent, and a group of people returned to the palace in mighty manner. They all left after paying their respects, but they didn’t. All rest, most people are going to attend the dinner to welcome the emperor back to the palace in the evening.

"Three Highnesses"

On the way back to the palace, a charming female voice came from her side.

Lu Xing looked back, his gaze fell on the luxuriously dressed woman with a gorgeous face, and did not speak.

Concubine Xi smiled: "I heard that your Royal Highness was ill. I wanted to visit for a long time, but the priest said that you need to rest, so I didn't bother you. Are you better now?"

Lu Xing said quietly, "It's much better to have Concubine Lao's concern."

Concubine Xi is the only concubine of the queen. Once there was a Concubine Lan who fought against her, but now she is gone. She herself is the most favored concubine. Now she has a stronger momentum and a natural and harmless appearance of a woman. , But didn't dare to underestimate her. Although she was born in a noble family, she had no children for many years. Now she can still sit firmly in the position of noble concubine.

"I'm relieved to see that your Royal Highness is well." Concubine Xi smiled. She walked on the path of the garden, walking with Lu Xingzuo, as if enjoying the flowers together: "Your Royal Highness has been in the palace for a long time now, but she will miss a lot of things. of."

Lu Xing raised his eyes to look at her, and did not answer.

Concubine Xi didn't seem to care about his indifference, and said slowly: "A few days ago, General Zuo passed through the B-099 galaxy wormhole when he was escorting supplies and was attacked by the Star Thieves group. A company of soldiers was killed. He was completely robbed, but General Zuo himself escaped, and his whereabouts are still unknown."