C46

Jian Mei didn't expect at all that he would face a black screen.

However, Lu Xingwang said that it was okay, and he was not easy to get to the bottom of the question, so he hesitated again and again, or said: "Then you, did you encounter any problems when you videoed me?"

Lu Xingwang remembered his original intention: "Are you convenient now?"

Jian Mei replied: "I went home, because the teacher did not assign homework for the final exam, and there is nothing to do now, which is very convenient."

Lu Xing replied in vain. He hoped that this farce would end this morning, so he said: "I will send you an id in a moment. If you add his friend, you will say that Lu Zhuang called him and let him come to me. Come."

Jian Wei was puzzled: "Then why don't you tell him in person?"

Lu Xing paused, and replied, "It's not convenient for me."

This is inconvenient, it is very interesting.

But the simple and ambiguous little head can't think of what's wrong, but if a friend has a problem, he will definitely work within his ability.

So he said: "Okay, then you send it to me."

Lu Xing was afraid that he would be taken badly, and said: "Just bring it to you, don't talk to him."

Jian Wei promised: "Okay."

So the video communication was hung up, and Jian Mo received the account Lu Xingwang sent to him. He copied the account and then searched where to add friends. With such a simple search, he found an account named [ The person from Qingshan is still here, so he added a friend decisively, and the other party also waited for a while and agreed.

Zuo Qingshan sent a question mark:?

Jian Mei typed and said to him: "Brother Big Zhuang asked me to add you."

Zuo Qingshan from the inn hadn't reacted yet. After all, he didn't know any big brother, so he said: [You have found the wrong person. 】

Jian Mei confirmed her account again, and replied, "Nothing was wrong."

"Brother Big Zhuang said that he will let you go to him. It is not convenient for him to send you a message now." Jian Mei dutifully brought the words to him.

At this moment, Zuo Qingshan finally realized who the so-called Big Zhuang brother is, isn't it the virtual identity he created for His Highness, His Highness wants to see himself? Is something wrong?

He immediately got up and prepared to leave for the military base, but this time he could not disturb too many people, because it was a private visit with Lu Xingwang and the battle could not be too big, so the local staff did not know his arrival. You can only change your clothes first and act accordingly.

"That's right." Zuo Qingshan walked halfway and remembered, and asked, "Who are you?"

Jian Mei replied: "I am a friend of Brother Da Zhuang."

Zuo Qingshan smiled, and the straight-tempered major general joked, "He also has friends?"

Although this is a joke for Zuo Qingshan, for Jian Mei, this sentence is very shocking. He suspiciously sent a message and asked: "Does Brother Da Zhuang have no friends?"

Why does this person keep calling His Royal Highness Big Brother?

Here, even if it is clumsy as Zuo Qingshan, it can be considered that something is wrong. No one dares to call the prince brother, then it may be someone in the barracks who does not know Lu Xingzui's identity for the time being, but the recruits should all be in the elimination game now, how could it be possible? Have a chance to message yourself?