Chapter 4.

I am now walking down the stairs, watching carefully not to step on my dress. The moment I see the living room while walking, I see my mum, my father and mr and mrs Malfoy sitting on one of our big couches. I can also see Draco standing and watching outside of the window.

The moment they hear my heels, they all look towards my direction. Even Draco. I can see my mum and Narcissa smiling. My dad looks so proud and Lusius just looks with a straight face. Well, I can see Draco with an open mouth, looking at me. We make eye contact for a second or two. Then he realises that his mouth is open and he shaking his head, looking away.

I think that's the reactions I wanted, to be honest.

"You look lovely darling" I hear Narcissa say as she stands up coming to me. The moment my heels touch the floor I can feel her hands around me.

"I missed you so much" I told her hugging her.

"I missed you too sweetheart" we pulled away and she looked at me with a big smile.

I walked towards the couch and shake Lucius's hand after I hugged my father. Draco walked towards me.

He stands in front of me giving me his hand. I shake his hand  and looking away. Then I sit on the couch next to Narcissa, while Draco sits next to my father.

"A little too...revealing, don't you think y/n?" My dad says and my mum looks at him.

"She looks amazing and the dress is perfect" my mum says and Narcissa agrees with her.

They started talking for a while but the a house elf walked in the living room saying the table is ready for us to go.

My father is sitting at the head of the table. My mum is at his left and I am at his right. Next to my mum is Narcissa and next to me is...Draco. Lucius is sitting at the other edge.

The table was full of food but they all started with some drinks. After a while we all started putting different kinds of food on our plates and slowly started eating.

Omg they couldn't stop talking.

"So y/n" I turned my head towards my father who just said my name "how is school going?"

"Really good actually" I said looking at him and smiling.

"That's great" Narcissa smiled at me and I smiled back at her. I love her. She is always so kind and supportive with me. "And you Draco? How are you doing at school?" She asked. My smile faded and I looked down at my plate, playing with my food with the fork.

"Really good" he replied and his mother nodded her head.

"I heard that your team lost the last quidditch match. Is that right?" Lucius asked Draco. He looked at his plate and replied with a dry "yes".

"So my dear" my father said and I looked up to look at him. "You will soon be an adult, which means you will soon have to get married, start a family, have children" what the fuck is he talking about. I am 16.

"I wanted to inform you that I have found the husband who is right for you" he continued and I froze.

"What do you mean" I smiled out of despair, trying hard not to cry.

"He is a really good, pure-blood wizard from a great family. I am planning to inviting him here in a few days. You should meet and get to know each other" he said and I stood up quickly, causing my chair to fall. Draco catched it.

""You want me to marry a stranger?" I yelled

"Calm down darling" my mother said

"You can't do that" I feel my eyes tearing up. Don't cry. Don't cry.

"We know you are not trying to have a relationship with a boy and we don't want you do stay alone for the rest of your life. Its for your benefit. Besides if our families become one, we would be so powerful.

"I think we shouldn't have this conversation right n-" my mum tried to say but I interrupted her

"You don't know what you are saying. I do have a boyfriend" I yelled and they all looked at me silent. I lied. I don't have a boyfriend. Of course I don't. Well, I went out with Harry Potter a couple of times last year, but only to get on Draco's nerves. I can say I achieved that because he would be mean to Harry even more for a week or two. After our second date I discovered that he was a really nice guy, so I thought that it would be really wrong of me to hurt his feelings. We decided to stay friends and we still are.

"Oh...then if you do we will cancel our plans" he said and I felt so relieved for that moment, but he opened his mouth again so I understood that this wasn't it. There was more "but we first have to meet him"

Yeah of course dad let me call NO ONE and tell him to come over.

I wanted to cry so bad. They were all still staring at me.

"Because I doubt that boy is even real. Does he even have a name?" He asked and looked at me.

What can I answer?

Should I just say a random name?

"It's me" Draco stood up. "I am her boyfriend".