Chapter 7.

As we arrived at the center, i still kept a little distance.

He turned around and looked at me, waiting for me to come closer

"So what do we do now" he said with a cold voice

"I don't want to be near you" I said to him looking straight into his ocean eyes.

"Trust me I don't want you near me either. We can't split up tho. Our parents can be here in any minute and find out that we are not together"he said looking away

"Okay I don't care just don't talk to me"

I started walking to a cafe and i didn't bother turn around to check if he was following me.

I was looking at the decorations at the street, when I felt something.
I looked down and saw... and saw Draco's hand around mine.
I looked up at him and he was looking away, admiring the decorations like nothing happened.

"What are doing"I asked calmly

"In case someone is around."he replied not even looking at me

My heart was beating so fast. Why? Why does he have so much influence on me. I hate to admit it but he does.

He left my hand, opening the door for me. I tried not to look at him.

God I know my feelings about him. I know that I hate him. Why do I have doubts?

We sat on the table without saying a word.

"So what is the handsome man going to order?"I heard an annoying voice asking and I turned my head towards the girl who was talking to us, to him actually.

"I would like a black coffee"he said looking at her

I found myself looking at the girl with a disgusted expression. I snapped out off it and saw Draco smiling. Great

I am clearly not jealous, she is just really really annoying. I hate that type of girls. She saw that he was holding my hand and she obviously understood that he has a girlfriend and she still tried to flirt with him. Who does that? It's not girls support girls anymore. Okay obviously I don't care about Draco I am talking in general. He is not my real boyfriend but she doesn't know that.

"Anything else pretty boy"she asked. Ew. And what the fuck. Is she blind? I am here too. Maybe an information that she wasn't really interested in. Can I slap her??

"Yes my girlfriend would like a hot chocolate. Now please go"he said with a cold face and the waitress's expression changed. She turned and look at me with a jealous look as she was leaving.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. He knew that I loved hot chocolate since I was a child. We would drink together even though he didn't liked it that much. He was doing it for me. But the girlfriend part? Okay am I being delusional right now or what?

I smiled at myself and I think he saw that. He didn't say anything either. I don't know why I smiled. I tried not to but failed.

We both started reading our books  without exchanging words or looks.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I saw an owl enter the cozy cafe we were in. It came to our table and sat on it. I grabbed the letter from its mouth and the owl immediately left.

I closed my book and opened the envelope.

"Meet us at Mary's shop"
-mum

I read the letter out loud and he nodded.
He paid for both of us.

"I could pay too"I said

"Can you shut up for once?" He faked smiled and I rolled my eyes.

We stood up and left the cafe.

Mary was my mums friend and she had a shop with dresses and skirts and stuff. I love that shop. It's like paradise.
I told Draco about it because he was asking where were we going.

"Why do they need me to go to a women's clothing shop? Can't I just stay here?" He asked annoyed

"We are a couple, aren't we"I rolled my eyes

"Do you really want an answer?"he asked coldly.