The masochism tango

Oh love! Why must it be so sweet? It's a shame to say, but I've always searched for more, for something else.

I find myself in bed with my partner, such a sweet companion, they sense that something's off with me.

"Darling, would you like to try something different?"

Oh how I waited for this. Words pour out of my mouth like an overflown glass.

"Lay all your rage on me."

They flinch slightly, but they don't complain, I have such a lovely companion, they take my neck and strangle me as my pleasure begins.
Their every touch, their every slap, it's all so overwhelmingly beautiful to me.

"Break me, please, make me cry."

They know what to do, my affectionate and caring partner knows me. They slap my face and kiss me passionately, their nails sink in my skin, and I can't, I can't hold back my tears, my joyful tears. They keep loving me roughly, kisses shower me through a mountain of pain, sweet sweet pain, their hands roam on my body as they leave burning marks, their mouth marks my whole body, I'm covered in hickeys and bite marks, living heaven in the pains of hell.
Moans escape my mouth as agony flows through me.

"Darling, tell me you're mine, and I'm yours"

"You're mine and only mine, got it?"

Their answer comes and my hair gets pulled, I cry more as I wait to be totally robbed of every dignity.

My every whimper and scream is followed by a kiss, a slap or a bite.
The russian roulette of pleasure keeps spinning, and I'm just waiting for the bullet to hit me.

I can't help but get more ecstatic with every breath of suffering melting in my delight.

"Just like that, punch me, slap me, kiss me and love me like I'm your punching bag."

They are so diligent, their beating gets even more intense, and every wound is a step further towards the peak.

A punch, a moan, a kiss, a groan, I'm losing consciousness and gaining scars, I just know a bit more violence will finally break me.

"Baby, I know you've got a blade in your heart, take it out and stab me with it."

They're so heartless, and it makes my heart grow even more, as they ruthlessly beat me up, blacken  my eyes and leave marks on me, I just know that I'm close to the edge, I'm just waiting for the moment they'll most violently push me down there.

I'm nothing but a mere object at this point, laying still as I lose sight and control, completely melting in a complete pain that flows through my every inch. Pathetic sounds get out of my mouth as my companion puts their hand on my mouth, my stupid mouth.

"I don't want to hear anything from you."

And they slap me, they shut me up, and I'm so so glad that I can't stop those annoying sounds, I subconsciously fuel their rage, their sweet rage, and the more they want me to behave the more I move and turn as their firm hands pin me down.

The abyss, the peak they'll thrown me off of is near, and their last, vigorous punch finally knocks me out.

A moan almost escapes my mouth as the pain finally reaches my most remote areas and fills me up, but another strong slap commands me, making my pleasure echo in me.

"Silence, you pathetic thing."

And yes, I behave, oh I want to. I put my hands on my mouth and cry silently, as I stop resisting the pain and lay as it takes my whole body.